Chapter 6

* * Allison's Point of View * *

"Here I'll pay for you." Cameron insisted.

"No, don't I can't let you do that. I just met you." If it was like Josh or like someone I've known for a while, then i would of let them pay. I just met him earlier today I couldn't let him pay.

"Just let me pay for you this one time."

"Whatever. Go ahead."

*

During the movie Cameron yawned and put his arm around me. What is this? Some cliché movie or WattPad story?

I whispered to him, "This isn't a date."

"I know. I just needed to put my arm somewhere." What a lame excuse.

I just continued watching the movie.

*

When the movie was over we just started to walk around the mall and talked. I don't know why Josh didn't want me to be hanging out with him. He was really kind.

I forced him to go to all the girl stores with me. I saw this really cute floral dress and I just had to try it on.

When I came out of the dressing room to see what he thought if it, he looked at me in awe.

"You look stunning, hot."

"I prefer not to be called hot." I hate when guys call a girl hot, its rude.

"K. Anyway you look beautiful. Are you going to buy it?"

"Yea, I think. I'm not to sure yet."

"If you're not going to buy it, then I will."

"You should buy it, your legs would look wonderful in this dress and the colors would match your complexion." I said jokingly with a smile.

"Hun, I was going to buy it for you not me."

"Well I'm going to buy it."

"Good."

We walked to the cash register. His hand brushing mine as we walked. I payed for the dress and we started walking to his car. Our hands still brushing. Suddenly his hand slipped into mine, intertwining our fingers. I didn't let go.

I told him the directions to my house. On my way out of the car, I purposely dropped the money for the movie ticket in his car with out him noticing.

He walked me to the door.

"I had a really nice time, thank you." I really did have a nice time, he didn't seem like trouble.

"We should do this again sometime." He said softly.

"Definitely."

After I said that he leaned in slowly, I had no clue what was going on. He then puckered his lips and closed his eyes. Holy guacamole! He was about to kiss me when suddenly Josh opened the door. Just when I was about to kiss a really good looking guy that would ever find an interest in me. Thanks a lot Josh.

"Fancy seeing you here Cameron." Josh said.

"Hey Josh." Cameron said to Josh harshly. Cameron just walked away with out saying bye.

* * * Cameron's Point of View * * *

I was just about to kiss this girl. Why does Josh always have to ruin everything. Just because he was in a few movies doesn't mean he can ruin my plan with Allison.

* * * Josh's Point of View * * *

I was watching Cameron and Allison through her kitchen window. Waiting for the moment when he leaned in. He had her wrapped around her finger. He's just playing with her heart. He had about 10 other girls. That stupid asshole!

I remember when he dated Tiffany for about a week. She realized that Cameron was just using her and she broke up with him in front of half of the grade, to get her pay back. I might have also help convince to do that and break up with him...

The real question upon me is, how long will it take for Allison to realize?

* * Allison's Point of View * *

I walked in calmly and stood right in front of Josh.

"Why do you care who I hang out with?! Why didn't you just let me kiss him? He's not as bad as you think he is!" I was getting so mad at Josh, I just kept screaming at him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't want you to get hurt! This happened to Tiffany! So might as well just look at for you." He started yelling to.

Until my mom and dad came out and said, " Whats all this noise about?" i just stomped up the stairs to my room. WOW I'm really acting like one of those overly dramatic teenagers in those movies.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. When I heard a light knock on the door. It was Josh.

"Come to ruin my night more?" God, he's annoying. I'm not surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend.

"Just wanted to make sure you're okay." Josh said peeking his head through the door.

"Yea. I'm fine. Bye now."

"Maybe I'll just stay a little longer." He's just pushing it now.

"How about no. The doors right there, you can show your way out."

"Nahh."

"Whatever. But I'm going to bed."

"No, you're not. We're going to talk."

"About what?"

"About Cameron." Why does he wanna talk about him? Maybe Josh is gay for Cameron!

"Is it that you are secretly gay for him thats why you didn't want me to kiss him?" I just had to ask.

"No! I'm straight! It's just that Cameron is going out with many girls right now and he has went out with many girls in the past and they all ended in heartbreak. Cameron wasn't heart broken but the girls were. Tiffany broke up with him before he got what he wanted from her. The thing is I just don't want you to get your heartbroken."

"Josh, thanks for looking out for me but I doubt Cameron is going to do that. He was so nice."

"Thats how it starts... Everyone is not who them seem to be." With that last sentence Josh walked out the door. I laid there in my bed thinking.

Maybe he's right... But if he really wanted to look after me then he should of talked to me and gym and we wouldn't have this problem.

Authors Note:

I hope everyone enjoyed this. Thank you so much for over 320 reads!

Fan, Comment, & Vote ?