Chapter 24 - Valentine's Day Special!

*4 Months Later*

Josh's Point of View

"Be ready by 6," I told her. If everything goes as planned tonight then we both should be pleased. No, not in the sexual manner.. I just have so much planned for tonight.

It's our first Valentine's Day together and if this doesn't go right, I'll probably regret it for the rest of my life.

"Why?" Allison acted like she was completely clueless of what today is.

"Don't you know what today is?" I laughed.

"Yeah... February 14th aka Single Peoples awareness day."

I couldn't help but laugh at her overly used joke. The way she laughs at her own jokes is just hilarious and cute. God, she's beautiful.

"It's Valentine's Day!" I put my hands on her shoulders light and looked at her straight in the eye.

"And?"

"Allison, babe, do you not see the importance in this?" I cupped her face with my hands moving my face closer. "It's our first Valentine's Day together and its going to be perfect."

"I was kinda thinking we'd just stay in and watch a movie or something."

"Allison why on earth would we stay in?"

"I don't know," she mumbled.

"Well, go inside and wear something nice."

"Why I usually don't wear nice things?" She teasingly pushed.

"No of course. But wear something special."

"Alright, see you soon."

"Bye," I said as she got out of the car. "I love you," I whispered once the door was shut and she was out. I pulled my car out of her driveway and pull it into mine.

I've been waiting to say 'I love you' but what if she thinks its too early. We've only been going for like 5 months. What if once I say it she pushes me away?.. But I know, what we have is love.

Allison's Point of View

"Mom!" I called out, when I first walked into the house.

"In here!" I walked to the living and there she was.

"Uh mom... Can you help me with something?"

"Is it your outfit tonight?"

"Yeah, can you help me pick it out?"

"I've already got that taken care of," she smiled proudly.

"What?"

"When you were at school. I took the time and went shopping to get you something cute."

I really appreciate it but sometimes my mom doesn't have the best judgment on clothes.

"Thank you. Where are they?" I asked anxious to see them.

"They're on your bed. Come down when you're dressed and I'll do your hair and makeup." My mom was most definitely too exited and happy about this. I think she's more excited then me... I'm really nervous.

I go upstairs and to my room and sitting on my bed was a gorgeous dress. It was a strapless pink, white, and red floral dress. I quickly changed into it... It actually fits kinda nicely. Hugging me in all the right places making me not look too big.

I go back downstairs to my mom and she squeals. God, what is wrong with her.

"You look amazing! Now go wait in the kitchen." I sat on the stool in the kitchen waiting as she rummaged through the things in the bathroom. She finally came out a few minutes later with her hands full with things... She's going to go overboard.