Chapter 14

* * Allison's P.O.V. * *

When at the nearest Estelle's Dressy Dress (its a dress store) I walked around looking at so many dresses, grabbing everyone I liked. By the end of look through about 10 racks I had 8 dresses.

"Can you unlock a dressing room for me please?" I asked the guy at the front desk.

"Sure. What are you getting a dress for?" The man asked trying to make conversation.

"For this award show thing."

"That sounds really cool. Well I hope you have fun!" He said cheerfully unlocking the fitting room door and walking away.

I tried on the first one and walked out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror. I didn't like the dress. I turned toward Michelle and my mom. "What do you think?" I asked.

"Eehhhh." They both groaned.

"I know, it's bad."

I tried on all dresses but there was only one I really liked. It was sparkly silver on top and a flowy turquoise on the bottom. I walked out of the dressing room bouncing with joy know I found the dress. Hopefully my mom and Michelle like it.

I turned toward them, "What do you think?" I questioned gladly.

"Ugh. I hate it! Go find a different one." Michelle said seriously. My jaw dropped at her response.

"Mom?"

"I hate it to. It looks like you found it in the dumpster!"

"Oh..." I walked slowly back to the fitting room.

"JUST KIDDING!" They both yelled.

"It looks amazing!" My mom said.

"You look stunning!" Michelle added.

"Oh my goodness! I thought you were serious!"

"Are you saying 'yes to the dress'?" my mom asked quoting the TV show Say Yes To The Dress.

"Yes, I am," I cheered joyfully.

When we got home I found Josh, My Dad, and Josh's Dad (Chris) watching football on the couch. Once something happened they all got up and cheered all chest bumping. They must not have noticed we were right there.

"We're home!" I yelled.

"Hi," Josh said barely paying any attention.

"Do you want to see me try on my dress?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do," Josh responded , immediately getting up.

"Just kidding, I'm not showing you." I said teasingly. He groaned, putting back all of his attention toward the tv.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for 2.6k reads! I never thought I would ever get that many reads!

Allison's dress will be in the photo's tab (if your on mobile) if your on the computer it will be on the side

Sorry this chapter is short. I promise the next one will be longer and more dramatic. DUN DUN DUNNN

Please comment what you think and Vote and Follow if you like this story, I would really appreciate it!