2

It was the next morning and Shockwave was up and at the cave busy putting everything together. He was busy when he heard something. He quickly aimed his gun and saw his old master Megatron. My Liege. Hello Shockwave. Soon Shockwave saw a figure. Wait CyberSun. Hello Shockwave. Soon he saw a little figure standing behind Megatron. Megatron turned. He bent down. Sweetie, this is my friend Shockwave. Can you say hello.

Hello. Hello little one. What is your name? My name is StarMega. Is this your sparkling my Liege? Yes it is. And please just call me Megatron. So what are you fixing up now Shockwave? Uh, something for what Dawn and I are doing. Soon they heard a voice. Shockwave. Shockwave looked and saw his wife. Sweet spark. Shockwave walked over and bent down. Dawn climbed on to his hand. He slowly got up.

Dawn looked and was shocked at who she saw and what she saw. Lord. Uh I mean Megatron. Hello Dawn. It's been a while. Yes it has been. Are you working on it, Shockwave? Yes my dear. So Megatron, whose this. Dawn, this is my sparkmate and conjunx-endura CyberSun. It's nice to meet you, CyberSun. You too.

So tell me what exactly you are doing and planning. Uh, Megatron, I asked Shockwave about this. I am making a decision to become a Cybertronian. Megatron widened his optics. I see. I've heard of this before but never witnessed or seen it. But I hope it works out for you. Thanks. Anyways we better get going. Megatron bent down and lifted his daughter up. They both walked out and headed their way.

So with CyberSun, I never met her. Well sweet spark. It's because she was missing for quite some time. It was millions of eons ago when the war was starting and she suddenly disappeared and everyone was searching for her but with no luck. Shockwave, I am nervous. What if this doesn't work? Sweet spark, it will work. Trust me. Shockwave walked over and had one thing already done. Dawn looked. Is that it? Yes it is. Shockwave walked over and carefully helped Dawn in. I love you, Shock. He chuckled. I love you too, sweet spark.

It was the next day and Shockwave emptied out the contents. He walked over and opened the glass tank and Dawn immediately fell out but Shockwave quickly caught her. He walked over and laid her down. Wow. She looks beautiful. He said to himself. He walked over and started getting some things ready. Dawn started to come around. She opened her optics and scanned the room. Until she saw her mech. She smiled. Hey Shock.

Shockwave turned and walked over. Hey sweet spark. You look beautiful. Dawn immediately blushed. Here, drink this my love. Dawn took the cube, but she wasn't sure about it. My love, you need to drink it. Dawn nodded and drank. She finished her energon and looked at her new look. Wow. I look amazing. Yes you do my love. Shockwave walked over and helped her learn how to walk and do other things. Minutes later she then caught on. And she was happy that she gets to spend her entire life with the man/mech she loves. They both decided later on to show their 3 children.