8

Bonus: Stardust, Knockout Place

StellarBlaze was working on her project that was for school. She got up and went into the washroom. Ravage Jr walked in. StellarBlaze walked back in her room but dropped something making Ravage Jr jump and accidentally ruined her school project. NOO! RAVAGE JR! Ravage Jr looked and had his head down. Knockout quickly went inside to check what was wrong.

Sweetie what's wrong. Me and your carrier heard you yelling. Yes. Look what Ravage Jr did. Knockout, it was an accident. StellarBlaze dropped something that startled me. Hmmm. I see. Well let me help you. It took about 2 hours and finally the project was done. StellarBlaze was happy. She quickly went and hugged her sire. Thank you, sire. You're the best. Knockout started blushing. He went and hugged her. You're welcome.

Stardust was in the nursery taking care of Soundwave Jr. You remind me so much of your sire. And also my sire. I do miss him. But we are planning to see him and my carrier soon. She laid him down. And walked out. She went to her and Knockout's shared room. She went inside. Soon she looked and was excited. She went and answered the call.

Hi sire, and carrier. Hello my little sparkling. Hey my sweet baby girl. So how's everything going? It's going well. The kids are a handful. Soon Knockout walked in. He looked and saw you talking to your sire and carrier. Hey Sounds. How's things going? Hello Knockout it's going good. Oh sire, I have something to say. Gasp. You're carrying. Soon Knockout choked on his energon. I turned and looked. Honey, are you alright? *Coughing* yeah. But what I was trying to say was that I named our son after you sire.

Soundwave didn't know what to say after you said that you named your son after him. I...I don't know what to say. StellarMoon giggled and nudged him. I think you left him speechless, sweetie. Yeah I guess so. Oh, Shockwave says hello and Dawn says hello too. Oh, they are on earth. Yes they are. They are doing fine. And from what they said was that Uncle Mega has a sparkling. A daughter named StarMega. I see.

Soon Stardust saw her carrier pulling Soundwave. He chuckled. We'll talk later on. We love you Stardust. I love you too, sire and carrier. Soon the call ended. Looks like you left them in awe, sweet spark. Yeah I guess so. I looked at the time. I got up and went to get StellarBlaze. I opened her door and saw her working. I chuckled. I need you to take a bath sweetie. Mommy I need to get this. No, please go take a bath. But mom. I sigh. Knockout. Knockout walked over. Knockout chuckled. Sweetie, listen to your Carrier or, don't make me tickle you. She immediately gasped. No, no tickle. She immediately ran and went into the washroom. I went and walked until I felt servos. I giggled. Knockout not when our daughter could see. I heard him chuckling. Soon I felt him nipping at my cables. I immediately yelped. Ouch. I went and cupped his face and kissed him. We kissed passionately. 5 minutes later it was close to bedtime. Knockout went over and tucked his daughter into bed. Sleep well my little one. Night sire. Night sweetie. He kissed her helm and went off.