17

Bonus: At School/Stardust, Knockout Place

RoseWave walked into her classroom and grabbed her book and paperwork. She walked over to her teacher. Here Mr. Sanchez. He chuckled. RoseWave. You didn't have to do the other work yet. Yes, I know. But I like to keep ahead and everything. I understand. You are doing well and excellent. You did say that your father is a scientist, am I correct. Yes sir. My father is still a scientist. But he's not busy like he used to because he has a family now. I see. Well keep up the great work. And I think your father is proud of you. Yes sir he is. I want to be a scientist just like him.

LaserWave was in a different class. He loved art. He was learning and listening. He went and grabbed his art work he finished. He walked up and handed it to his art teacher. Here's my artwork Mrs. Lancaster. She went and looked over his artwork. She smiled. I see you are doing excellent. Keep up the great work. Thank you, Mrs. Lancaster. You're welcome.

StellarBlaze walked and saw StarMega. Hey girl. Are you ready for today after school? Yeah. Sire, wasn't happy. But my carrier got him to change his mind. Jeez, your sire is a tough warrior, and gladiator. I know, tell me about it. He is tough as nails. Yeah, that's what my carrier said about him. They walked and saw RoseWave. RoseWave looked up. Hey guys. It's almost time. Yeah. They walked out and they saw Stardust standing with Knockout's holoform standing near his alt mode. Hi sire, and carrier. Hey pumpkin. So how was school? Good. They all climbed into Knockout's alt mode.

RoseWave took her paper out and looked over it. She then noticed something she never heard before. StellarBlaze have you heard this before. She looked over. No. Maybe my sire or carrier knows. Sire, carrier. We don't know this one. I looked over and took the paper. Hmm. I think I may know. But I don't want to say the wrong thing. Knockout's holoform appeared and he looked it over. Hmm. Oh, it's analytical chemistry. What it is, RoseWave, it studies and uses instruments and methods to separate, identify, and quantify matter. It also consists of classical wet, chemical methods and modern instrumental methods.

They soon arrived at StellarBlaze's home. The girls got out and walked to StellarBlaze's room. Stardust was walking when she heard a little voice. C…carrier. I looked down. I smiled. Knockout transformed and walked over to you. S…sire. We both smiled. We walked inside. 5 hours later I had supper already. Girls suppers ready. Okay. All the girls walked in and sat down. Knockout sat down and was feeding his son. So StarMega, how's your sire doing? He's okay. But he wasn't too happy about this. Oh. He'll get over it. Gasp. Knockout. Just saying doll.

After an hour the girls were looking over and giggling. So that's my sire telling your carrier that. Yeah. It's a video from when she was a sparkling. My Carrier gave me this pad. The video started. Uncle Mega I pushed a button. Gasp. Stardust, stop the video. What video? Soon Megatron got up, he stumbled over and tripped over on his peds and fell straight down. StarMega laughed. You fell Uncle Mega. Yes I guess I did. Girls, it's bedtime. Soon they went to bed and fell asleep.