What is Life

The sun was rising, the squad has been awake all night - well, except Bandi. "I need my precious beauty sleep." Ashley says dramatically.

"Yeah yeah yeah, but Hyper, why did we have to leave?" Denis asks. "The house was.. it was the house I investigated this morning." Hyper mutters. "Speak up sloth killer!" "IT WAS THE HOUSE I INVESTIGATED THIS MORNING!"

Everyone gasps, besides Bandi. "What does that mean?" Bandi asks, looking at everyone. "I need to see something." Hyper starts the car and heads the direction that started this thing.
                                      ******
Hyper stopped the car, waking everyone up. This was it. Bandi gasps. It was his house, yet it wasn't. It looked to be 20 years old, yet abandoned at 10. His house was 10 years old.

"This is it.." Hyper says. Ashley and Peetah put their arms around his shoulders. "You don't have to go in if you don't want." Ashley says. "I'm fine. I've been here before." Hyper says, grabbing some flashlights from the car.

The gang slowly walks in. "Alright, we're sticking together. Who knows what could be in here." Hyper says. Lego starts using his suit to create a beam of light.

Hyper wipes his tears and leads the group. "Can somebody record this? That way we prove." Everyone nods, but nobody has a camera.

Hyper leads the group to the exact same spot Poke died at. Seeing his lifeless body laying limp on the floor made everyone shed at least a tear.

From his years of finding things, he easily found a ripped note covered in blood. "Meet me at the" and it ends. No signature, nothing. Just a ripped note covered in blood.