Trust and Secrets

"How was there no body, no footprints leading anywhere except the cave, and the fact the car was still there?" Bandi keeps asking himself.

Bandi is sort of glad he didn't call the police. Having the help of an investigator, the help of somebody with super-human abilities, the help of the top criminals of Bloxburg, and the help of the two winners of R.B.B, he knew he could find his brother.

But Hyper wasn't as confident, instead he was the complete opposite of confident. From being the cause of all of this, to teaming up with the people he was raised to hate, it was to much.

As the squad was walking back to the van, Dani's adrenaline kicked in. She ran back to the car, back to the cave, and nobody noticed until Betty said "Wasn't there another girl here?"

So the gang walked back to the cave. As everyone was exploring it, Hyper had a bad feeling. "I think I'm going to stay out here." "That's fine Hyper, I get how you're feeling." Ashley says walking in.

Hyper sits down on top of the car. The world got brighter, and in the span of a second he wasn't in the desert-like place.

"Hello, Hyper." A familiar voice says. "Who are you? How do you know my name?!" Hyper screams, backing up. "Look behind you." The voice says. Hyper turns around and gasps. "Sketch..?" Hyper mutters.

"Yes, that's my name idiot." Sketch rolls his eyes, but with the censor bar, Hyper couldn't see it. "But, I'm not the one that wants you, and clearly nobody else does either, leaving you alone." Sketch laughs before finishing. "No, he does."