Comfort

Peetah hits Hyper from the passenger seat. "Hey Hyper, I can drive, you need sleep." Hyper doesn't think he should let Peetah of all people drive, but he didn't complain.

He slowed down the car and parked at the side of the road. As soon as he got out of the car he fell. He didn't have ANY energy. Not even enough to support his legs.

Peetah helped Hyper up. "Hyper! Are you ok?" Peetah helps the man into the car. Hyper doesn't get to thank (or argue that he's fine) because as soon as he got in, he passed out.

Peetah starts the car and drives, the only thing letting him know where to go being google maps.

As soon as Peetah got to the city of Robloxia, it was around one. "Guys, guys, guys." Nobody responds, so Peetah being Peetah turned the music all the way up. Groans from the entire car appear.

Peetah turns his head to the back. "I'm checking us into a hotel." "Why?" "Because we need sleep, we aren't going to make it without sleep. It's 1:00, we'll crash 'till five in the morning, right Peetah." Ashley says.

Nobody argues. "Alright, Denis and Bandi, Ashley and Keysio, Kreek, Tanqr and Lego, and me and Hyper." Hyper tried to fight back saying he was fine, but Peetah brought up the fact he couldn't even stand.
                                        ********
"4 rooms please." Peetah says, grabbing his wallet. The cashier was a girl with brown hair, and white bows. She lifts her head up from the drawing.

"Dani!" Denis says. Denis and Bandi pushes Peetah out of the way. "So..why did you need rooms?" Dani asks. "I'll answer that later, but first why are you working here?" Bandi asks.

"You know, Albert hasn't paid me in a while, I need to pay my rent somehow. Now why do all of you need rooms?" Dani asks. Denis whispers something in the girls ear. If anyone didn't know them, they might have thought they were siblings.

"Oh my god, are you guys ok?!" Dani panics. Why didn't Denis tell her? "Yeah, but first give us at least one room, Hyper over here is about to pass out."