Teamwork, Never Heard of Her

"So explain to me.. how do you guys know each other?" Kreek asks. "These idiots have scammed multiple people." "Hyper has ruined our life." "I ruined your life? You have the most wanted bounty, Molly. Matter of fact, how did any of you guys leave jail?!" Hyper says.

"Alright guys! Just stop fighting. Can somebody explain to me what that liquid was?" Dani asks. "One, no. Two, who even are you?" "It was chemical U. One touch and it could kill you." Hyper explains.

Sure it was a little dramatic, but it explained it pretty well. "So.. now that they know.. are they coming with us." Lego asks. "Yeah, what about us." Molly laughs s. Ashley, Hyper and Peetah look at each other. "Fine. BUT, no scamming anyone. If any of you do, I will have no hesitation to leave you in the middle of nowhere." Hyper says.

"Alright, we get it! Jesus." Luke says. "Do we even have enough room?" Denis asks. "Yes, we do." Hyper says unlocking the van. He opens the back, sure there was a lot of supplies, but enough room to fit the five scammers.

Luke smiles at Hyper. "Hurry up loser." Sarah says pushing Luke in. "What about me?! I am not letting you all leave without me." Dani says. "I can sit back here with them, Dani can take my seat." Ashley says. A bunch of "Boooooo's" came from the back.

"Where to next dear leader." Tanqr says, half mocking and half curious. Hyper rolls his eyes. "Brookhaven, remember?" Peetah says.