The Hidden Side

"Now, how do we get out of here?" Luke asks, he was never  good with watching people cry. Nobody screamed this time as they were being sucked into the machine. The energy was horrible. The depressed feeling through watching their friends die and get brainwashed, and couldn't do anything about it was stronger than ever.

This time they were back at the studio. Time hadn't changed. Keysio noticed the van. Except it had people in it. They were back at the studio alright, just not in the right time-line. "Hyper! Set the thing back to the right time! "Keysio says walking back to the group. 

"I did?" Hyper says, confused. "No you didn't, look!" Keysio says, pointing to the van. "Then I don't know how to?!" Hyper screams. "WAIT, didn't we time travel each time we said a certain thing regarding the time-line?" Ashley asks. Hyper nods. "Well then, Now, we need to go back to the present!" Ashley says, and sure enough, they got sucked into the machine, and fell onto the snowy grass. 

"Come on, there's the van!" Peetah says getting up. The gang got in. At this point it was like their safe haven. "Where to now?" Hyper asks. He already knew what Lego and Kreek were thinking by them just staring at each other. 

"Let me guess, the safe place?" The duo didn't know how he knew, but they're always talking about it. "Uh..no, here." Kreek says. "Sketch always hides here."