Intrusive Thoughts

Kreek knocks on the door to the laboratory. "Hello-Oh, hi! What do you guys need?" Mr. Boringsworth says, only registering the season 2 finalists. "We need talk to you." Kreek whispers.

Mr. Boringsworth opened the door wide enough for the group to walk in. "We'll stay out here." Molly says, afraid if Mr. Boringsworth would recognize her and her squad. "No, come on in." Mr. Boringsworth says, smiling. He clearly didn't know who they were.

"So, what do you guys need?" Mr. Boringsworth asked. "So sloth-killer over here went investigating, he got scared and left the other three to die, then later we find out Sketch was missing, and then we found out that the hosts were missing." Tanqr says, pointing to Hyper.

"Please, slow down." Mr. Boringsworth says. So Tanqr being Tanqr, says exactly the same thing, just slower. "I have something that could help you." Mr. Boringsworth says, walking over to his chalkboard.

"This is a time-machine. Except you can't change anything, nobody will see you, you just watch. If you want any answers this would be helpful. I'm currently working on a time-machine." Mr. Boringsworth says, giving Hyper a machine. "How do you use this?" Hyper asks. "Just press that button, a keypad with numbers will appear, just type the date." Mr. Boringsworth said.

"Thank you, sir." Ashley thanks him. After a bit of talking the gang walks back to Hypers van.