The Monologue of Nagumo Miyabi

I believed I was the best at this school. The only difference...is the "was".

My OAA was ridiculously outstanding. It wasn't as if I've rigged my scores, but it was one of the best in the school.

My academics were top tier, physical abilities were amazing, thinking capabilities reflected of that of my time at the special exams...and yet.

That boy...Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ruined all of that.

Horikita Manabu was the person I tried to compete with. Not because I hated him, but because I admired his abilities. I wanted him to notice my abilities. However his way of thinking in this school was and still is, flawed.

That's why I joined the Student Council. To change his traditional thinking. To change the school. For it to be...meritocratic.

I thought perhaps with all of this, Horikita-senpai would notice me...but...

He noticed him...some gloomy guy?

I was confused at first, but I now know the reason.

He truly is exceptional like Horikita-senpai said.

And I don't like that.

That's why, I must destroy him.

Maybe not directly at first, but through his social circle.

It will be gradual, but it will work out in the end.

From the training camp to the the unanimous exam, to the incident regarding Yagami.

It all traced back to him?

If Horikita-senpai noticed Ayanokouji, surely they're both similar.

That doesn't matter.

The special exam is coming soon, and it will be the start of Ayanokouji's downfall.

Yes, I will surely get him expelled by any means.

Just you wait, Horikita-senpai.

I will destroy the very one you've noticed.