Chapter 6.1

"TODAY'S THE DAY, eh?" I muttered to myself.

There's 4 days left. I don't want to lose any more time. I hope to hell he doesn't mess up. This plan of mines is simple yet effective. It would honestly be somewhat of a pity if this works.

Bzzt!

I checked my phone and saw the message he gave me. Seeing to thoroughly, a smirk came to myself.

"Alright boys, let's get moving."

I already know that a gang or group's going to be outside that door. I quickly called them and left the call go on without saying a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received a message from an unknown number, urging me to go to their location, specifically a room in which I know. I won't falter though; it would be quite idiotic for me to go without any precaution.

"How much longer now?"

"Don't be so impatient, we'll get there shortly." After all, I'm not planning to meet them and simply leave.

"Ah, isn't this the room here?"

"Yes. Now everyone else, you know your roles, do you? Please stay outside within reach and keep way from them and anyone else from inside seeing you, okay?"

After ordering them what to do, everyone safely got into their positions.

"Let's move in, shall we-"

Kamuro-san quickly opened the door and revealed Katsuragi-kun, who quickly hid his phone away, with two other Class C students. The door itself seemed to be soundproof, why would there need a soundproof door?

"My my, impatient still?"

"I want this to be over with, I've been running around for too long." She said as she closed the door.

"Ahem."

Katsuragi-kun caught our attention back, the atmosphere slowly getting more tense.

"It's nice to meet you again in person, Sakayanagi."

"We do see each other almost every day, right?"

"I meant having a one-on-one conversation, but I suppose so." He looked to Hashimoto-kun, Kamuro-san, Kitou-kun and Satonaka-kun.

"Hey blady!"

"...Hey." He reverted his attention back to me however.

"Are you surprised that the number came from me?"

"Quite surprised, indeed. I suppose you got a new number to keep your identity away from me." In simpler definition, I didn't know who it was. It could've been anyone, but the reason I went was because my intuition was telling me that this was Katsuragi-kun judging by how he typed the message.

"I knew that you'll know." Katsuragi-kun sighed a bit while I looked curiously at the other 2 students, which are Werewolves. He noticed and waved his hands at me.

"Don't worry. These two can't hear what you're saying." Unlikely case, however, it seems as if they don't have the hearing equipment on, however something interesting. They appear to have earbuds on, I suppose to block the noise.

Or perhaps something much more different.

"I'm sorry Katsuragi-kun, may we make this meeting for a bit faster, Kamuro-san here seems to be impatient."

"Why yes of course," He strangely checked the clock before talking again. "As you possibly know, Ryuen wishes to battle you."

"Are you scared that he'll lose, and your class would fall?" I made a condescending tone.