Chapter 4.3

After I got back to class in time, the rest of the school day followed smoothly. At this point, I've already decided on the two favors I would ask Nagumo once I win. The exam truly starts at 12 AM when the selected people turn into Werewolves. I thought there was more to this exam, but it seems as if there's barely any loopholes here.

For some reason, the school keeps on sending new rules. I wouldn't say they're rules but it's more so...added contents in a sense. Did the school not prepare for this exam in advance? Was there even supposed to be an exam in the first place? I have a feeling Nagumo quickly appointed this exam strictly to fight me, but I digress.

Class has already ended; it was a little over 4 PM currently. We have about 5 hours left before the exam "starts". Horikita's strategy was to let the Werewolves win and I have to agree to that, that is if the conditions are met. Unfortunately, I have no information on the other classes, I wonder what they'll do.

Since mostly everyone has already left. I stood up from my seat.

"Ayanokouji-kun."

I turned around and saw Horikita standing near me.

"What is it?"

"I won't exactly talk about the exam, but I'll talk about the written exams."

"Ah that? what about it?"

"As you know, I made Hirata-kun and Kushida-san stay in the classroom while I went out to talk with you."

I vividly remember when Hirata and Kushida were in the classroom together. I wonder what they talked about.

"Horikita, were you talking with them about making the study groups?"

"Perceptive. Yes, we were indeed talking about that. I know that the class has been studying hard ever since the Unanimous exam, but our lowest scoring student is a mere 53 points." In other words, 'it's an improvement, but we can do better'.

"So, why bring in Kushida? The class doesn't exactly...like her as much as they used to do."

"I asked Kushida-san to not try to be as 'friendly' as you used to be and teach them like you would. Of course, not publicly. I said to her to be a mixture of your real self and fake self."

"Would that work? I don't think our classmates would really like to work with her."

"That's why she rejected the offer."

That certainly makes sense.

"So, in conclusion, Yukimura-kun, Wang-san, Matsushita-san, Hirata-kun, Sudou-kun and I will be the tutors for the class."

"Hold on, Ken will be tutoring?"

"...Ken? Anyway, yes. If anything, he volunteered to tutor, considering his growth I accepted. Of course, I'll be with him to monitor him."

You're making it sound like he'll do a horrendous job. Well, it's likely anyway.

"Well, in any case, I'm already preparing for the student who will be with which tutor. That's all I have to say."

"I see...Horikita, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you make Ken tutor Kei?"

"Karuizawa-san to be tutored by Sudou-kun? Why not Yukimura-kun?"

"I feel like Yukimura will do a good job but will not really work out as much since he's not as charismatic, if anything Kei may drop out. Hirata working with Kei just sounds abnormal and Matsushita and Wang working with Kei will basically just make them chat and not do any work."

"I see, I'll make sure Karuizawa-san will be tutored by Sudou-kun, that is if the both of them agree."

"Thank you. Also, Matsushita's tutoring?"

"She volunteered."

I see.

"Also, Ayanokouji-kun. One more thing."

As she said this, we were already walking towards the door.

"Make sure to come here at 9:05 PM."

With that said, she left the classroom.

I can already assume what she'll be doing. If anything, all the other classes will do this.

As I left the classroom and made my way towards my dorm, I quickly checked the time.

4:26 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 623 Words