Chapter 4.2

It was lunchtime, while other students were either busy talking to each other in the classroom or had already left, I was feeling hungry. Of course, I would get up from my seat and begin walking towards the door.

As I was walking towards the convenience store, I was thinking about what will happen soon. It was 12:46 since lunch started at 12:30, we have about 8 hours left before the exam starts, but really, the actual exam really starts at 12 AM. If anything, the time between 9PM and 12 AM are just preparations. 

Although I was originally planning to lay low for this exam, I instantly knew this wasn't the case as soon as I heard it was a school-wide exam. It would be quite a hassle to expel as many students as possible, what's worse is the fact that it was recorded. Nagumo has practically trapped me, although I could've refused, I figured a bit of fun wouldn't hurt. 

I'm also guessing that I have to expel as many 3rd-year students as possible while Nagumo tries to expel 1st-year and 2nd-year students. There wasn't any indication I have to only expel 3rd-year students, so I could expel some students from my year and the 1st-year. Of course, if any word that any expelled students from the 2nd-year was calculated by me, I'll be in trouble. So instead, I made the decision to mainly go after 3rd-year students, and maybe expel some 1st-year students during the process.

Before I knew it, I was nearing the convenience store. After getting a honey bun again, I exited the store. These honey buns are really delicious. 

Although we made a bet to expel the most students, I don't know how I'll expel them. Do I have to somehow manipulate the rankings so those desired students that I want expelled to be expelled?  I don't know, but maybe I'll find out the answer. Besides, I probably need to win this little bet, I don't want to follow Nagumo's order or let him do whatever he wants. There's a loophole that he can use in his bet, but in return, he gave me a loophole that I can use against him. A fair situation for the both of us.

I checked the time again, time went by fast, seeing as it's almost 1 PM, so I started to lightly jog back to class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 400 Words