Chapter 4.4

"Kanzaki-kun, are you alright? You've been spacing out lately..."

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for worrying."

Amikura seem to be quite worried about me. I guess it makes sense, my face seems to that from that of a vampire. Maybe not that horrible it seemed as if I was "depressed" in a sense.

Ever since we got back to school, I've been getting the data on my classmates. Observing them and wondering, "are they against Ichinose's way of leadership?"

I asked Himeno to not start gathering people just yet but to wait for the Final Special exam.

I'm sure she's curious into thinking what I'll do but I can't tell anyone.

Step by step, I'm sure we'll get there. I tried talking to Ichinose, but she always seems to leave. Is she trying to avoid me? This has been happening since the Unanimous exam.  

"Kanzaki-kun! You there?!"

"Sorry, was I spacing out again?"

She nodded. Perhaps I should only do this in my dorm or if I'm alone.

"Class ended for the day, Kanzaki-kun. We should really get going. Stay safe out there!~"

Stay safe out there? It's not that serious, Amikura.

If anything, why isn't Ichinose doing anything for this exam? I know she said that we'll try to not let our Werewolves get expelled but perhaps there's something else that the school didn't tell us.

They've given out some other contents related to the exam an hour ago. Apparently, most of them are strictly for special roles and will get the information privately. I have no clue what role I will be, but I'm sure I'll make use of it, at least to some degree. But moving back to Class D's position. Not only will me and Himeno recuit more classmates to join our faction, but-

I will make Ichinose fall. A coup 'de etat shall happen. 

I'm sorry Ichinose, but either you change your way, or you resign your leadership.

___________________________________________________

Word Count: 310 Words