Chapter 2.1

It was lunchtime, after most of the special exam was explained, I decided to check my phone for more information.

Thankfully, it was posted on the forum so all students can access it. As such, I took a scroll through the post.

-----------------------------

The Divided Special Exam; Additional Information

If, in case, you voluntarily expose your indentity as the werewolf with the intention of not participating. Then you will be expelled indefinitely.

You may also not voluntarily not participate unless of medical conditions or problems throughout the course of the exam.

Werewolves will become Werewolves on 12PM when the exam starts on 9PM. As your choice, you may immediately transform to a human.

The Joker will be identified as a resident.

You are not allowed to switch roles.

Healers cannot win as their job is to heal humans. They are the only ones who can heal, residents cannot take the job. There is a 5 minute timeframe for a human to be healed. After that, you can not get healed once more. Healers gain 10k points for each person healed.

_
Outcomes of the Exam

Outcome 1 - Werewolves win:

300k PP for Werewolves who are alive.

50k PP for Werewolves who were killed.

0 PP for Humans

5 Million PP for Joker

1st place for amount of kills and status alive as a werewolf will get 2 Million PP.

2nd place will get 1 million while 3rd place gets 500k PP

_

Outcome 2 -Human win; Detectives Win

200k for Detectives who are alive.

50k PP for those who are killed.

10k PP bonus for each Werewolf discovered.

30k PP for Residents

50k PP for Hunters

40k PP for Healers

0 PP for Joker

Top 3 will get 1.5 million private points each.

_

Outcome 3 - Human Win; Hunters Win

200k PP for Hunters who are alive.

50K PP for Hunters for those who are killed.

10k PP bonus for each Werewolf killed.

30k PP for Residents

50k PP for Detectives

40k PP for Healers

0 PP for Joker

_

Outcome 4 - Human Win; Residents Win through time limit and all other special roles are dead.

200k PP for all Residents, regardless of who was killed or alive.

10k PP for bonuses.

0 PP for every role besides Resident.

_

Outcome 5 - Werewolves lose due to time limit, every role has survived

100k PP for everyone besides werewolves and Joker. Bonuses apply.

_

Outcome 6 - Traitor

In the event of a person betrays the humans and side with the werewolves or if the werewolves directly telle who are the werewolves and they win, the results are as it follows.

200k for Human betrayer.

30k for werewolf betrayer.
-----------------------------

And with that, that was the end of the post.

It seems as if the one who truly benefits the most will be the Joker. But it also appears to be, as stated, as if no class points are involved. It's entirely individualized.

Not only that, but this is only the first part of the exam, which will be going on for 10 days.

"This truly is one unique exam."

As I said that to myself, someone walks towards the podium and starts speaking. Right after that, Koenji walks out of the room, his comb in hand.

"Everyone. Since this is lunchtime, I figure it'll be best to review over the first half of this special exam and what the best outcome will be after school ends."

Horikita, who was Class B's leader, expressed her opinions and plans to talk about the exam later afterschool.

"I agree with Horikita-san. Right after school is fine with you all?"

As Yousuke said his thoughts, the rest of the class agreed with the idea of talking about the special exam right after school. Though it seems like Koenji won't be participating, I don't think he ever will.
_____________________________
Word Count: 630 Words