Chapter 1.1

"Ryueen-san, I heard that you've had a bit of tension with Kito-san, why's that?"

Ishizaki was currently next to Ryuuen on the bus. Ryuuen, feeling annoyed by Ishizaki's questions for 8 hours straight, finally responds.

"He's annoying."

"Eh? Couldn't you just ignore him?"

Ishizaki, feeling confused, tilts his head to Ryueen.

"I did, for the most part. There were times where we had to be together with the group. He...no. I should say the group as a whole was fucking annoying."

Recalling the events of having to go to take picture of the group in landmarks, Ryueen was still seemingly holding a grudge towards the group, or more so a particular person.

"Really? Well, my group was fine. But Ninshino-san's in your group, right? Was she annoying?"

Ishizaki had a point, though just because a classmate of Ryueen was in his group, does mean Ryueen should get along.

"She wasn't annoying, I suppose it's because she's already used to me, so she doesn't care about what I do. Although I thank her for protecting that girl from some boys. What was her name? Yama-something, I don't really care."

"Ryueen-san's complimenting someone!? Let alone, a classmate of ours!?"

Ishizaki was beyond belief to see Ryueen, who rules the class as a dictatorship, would complement a classmate of his.

"Did you lose even more brain cells during the vacation than you do daily? Complimenting someone does not mean I am fond of them. It merely means I acknowledge their work and contributions."

"Even so, to think Ryueen-san ... Albert, can you believe this!?"

Albert, who was across from Ishizaki and Ryueen, answered.

"Even strong men can have soft hearts."

Ryueen practically scoffs at Albert's remark.

"Kuku, what interesting words you said there, Albert."

"Eh? Isn't he right though? That's coming from the giant himself! Surely, he must be right! ...Right?" Ishizaki asked.

"Please, do you see me ever being nice?"

"Well-"

"No."

Before Ishizaki gets a chance to respond fully, Ibuki cuts in.

"Seems like you've been preparing for that answer since the school year started! Kuku!"

"Nope, I responded quickly because I know it's the truth." Ibuki responds.

"Ha! Now only if you were able to respond quickly and true fully in class. Maybe we would've not loss 50 points?"

"Which is why I'll continue to hate you for the remainder of the school year."

"Do I care? Of course, I don't! Now! Let's talk about your match with Horikita in the snowball fight, shall we?"

Ryueen for some reason turns the subject to Ibuki and her match against Horikita.

"What? Jealous that I've won against someone, and you didn't?"

"Pft! Of course not! Why would I be jealous of someone who does a victory dance like a little kid? Please, I'm not 5 years old."

"You being upset and all down over losing one match to Ayanokouji is out of the way?"

"I'm surprised you're talking. I'm sure getting defeated multiple times and wanting to battle over and over again until you win is much childish."

Ibuki up until this point has resisted to verbally drop bombs of verbal insults on Ryueen. Instead she simply ignores it.

"Don't care, didn't ask. Let me sleep, your big mouth has been disrupting my sleep since the bus ride."

Ibuki closes her eyes and puts on her headphones to go the sleep. Although her temples are still seemingly irritated.

"I have to agree with the 5-year-old for once. I'm going to sleep."

"Ryueen-san. Didn't you say earlier you're going to fight Sakayanagi and her class?"

Ishizaki recalls Ryueen telling the information to himself earlier before they boarded the bus.

"Ishizaki. Disrupt me and I'll disrupt your future and dreams in this school."

Of course, Ryueen didn't actually mean it. But his threats alone made Ishizaki shut his mouth.

But...

"To answer your question, I'll make sure to ruin her win streak and to make her taste defeat. The physical exams don't count for me. If Sakayanagi was not crippled, she would've formulated a strategy and her class would've not lost. Needless to say, I will make Class A crumble. Starting by hurting Sakayanagi's leadership over the class."

"Ryueen-san, but how will you do that?"

Ishizaki was quite curious to see how Ryueen would do this.

"Of course, by defeating them, simple as that. Class A, under Sakayanagi's leadership, has not lost even once. All the other times Class A lost were because of Katsuragi or her not being present in physical exams. By defeating Class A while Sakayanagi is present as leader, she will certainly have people to gradually distrust her."

"But it'll take a couple of exams for that to work..."

"That's exactly what I aim for. Once Class A turns to Class B, they'll surely be in a Civil War again. We'll then attack Class B while they're in turmoil, and we'll rise to Class B. Simple as that."

Ishizaki had a surprised expression on his face hearing this. But he couldn't help himself to ask...

"Wouldn't we be against Horikita-san's class then?

Ryueen grumbles as he begins to speak again.

"Yes, but their class is much weaker than Sakayanagi's class currently. We can be beat, that is unless..."

"Unless?"

"Unless you keep on bothering me. I'm going to sleep."

With that, Ryueen turns away from Ishizaki and to the window. Ishizaki, feeling lonely, begins to talk to Albert and Shiina.
_____________________________

Word Count: 916 Words