Chapter 5.3

It was a bit over 3 AM.

It was breezy, but I decided to not wear anything over me besides my blazer and uniform.

I haven't encountered anything, considering that I've just left my dorm about 10 minutes ago. But it certainly feels quiet.

Too quiet.

Is it perhaps because most of the action is taking place outside rather than inside the building, I'm not sure. But I have to make a way to expel students. Preferably, I would like to expel students from the 3rd year rather than my year or the 1st year. But I would let Nagumo expel some students from the 2nd year, those that are not from my class that is. 

Even while thinking all of this, what's the point of this special exam?

Is it teaching us to stay awake and alert during dire times? That there are specific careers that require you to stay awake overnight? It's like the Uninhabited Island exam, except indoors.

I couldn't wrap my head around the intention of this. 

No matter, I have to focus. Now, where do I start?

I walked down the stairs continuously before I got down to the lobby. There were a couple students there, I don't exactly recognize them from my year. Are those 3rd year students?

As I continued to walk pass them, they didn't notice me, instead only focusing on a group of students.

"H-hey! Can we talk this one out? I thought-"

"Do you think I care?"

Interesting, it seems like they're targeting some students from Class 2-D.

I would have the option to help them out, but I'm only a resident. I could try to get a laser gun somewhere, but I can't just get it out of nowhere.

It would leave me no choice but to not help them. The Class D students were 2 Werewolves and 1 Healer, which would be a blow to Class D. The probability of every class protecting their Werewolves is above 70%, it's a no-brainer to do that. However, there are clearly more ways to protect your class while still trying to win.

Looking at them for 2 seconds, I looked away and walked out of the building, the cold breeze hitting my face as I inhaled and exhaled deeply. 

Those 3rd year students seem to be from Class 3-D, so it seems like my question's been answered.

As I stopped walking, I take out my phone and begin texting someone. Within 2 minutes of conversing, they responded saying that they've talked with the class and will be willing to help Class B, albeit anonymously.

"It seems like that's been done. I won't do anything this exam."

Perhaps I will do something, it's up to the future events.

I'm going to have to defeat Nagumo, it would leave me no choice. I had a little spark in battling him, so I suppose this works out for both me and him. 

"... I should continue roaming around."

I won't gain anything by sitting around and doing nothing. I began to go walk at a moderate pace. I won't lose anything if I don't walk fast, I have enough time.

_____________________________________________________________

Word Count: 508 Words

This fanfic would probably have less than 10 chapters so expect some timeskips...

Happening after this part.