Chapter 4.6

"Yo monster! Fancy seeing you out here!"

"Hey, Ryuen."

Unfortunately, it seems like I won't be getting any free time soon. Ryuen who was alone was Infront of me with a drink in hand. Although judging by him not moving any further, he wants to talk than just greeting me.

"If there's something you want to say, say it."

"Kuku, blunt, are we?"

"Fine. What's your strategy for this exam?"

"I have none."

'I have none.' The moment he said this, I became more intrigued to what he has to say.

"Why's that? The exam just started and you're doing nothing?"

"Heh, maybe I did something with my class once it hit 9 PM. Other than that, ain't doing' shit."

I have a feeling he's really going to do something, but I have no choice but to trust him for now. In spite of that, I ask another question of my own.

"What role are you?"

"Hunter."

Interesting, he's not an Werewolf? Feeling curious, I asked him another question.

"What role is Albert and Ishizaki?"

"And why in the living hell will I tell you?"

"You want me to think that they're a Werewolf, so if I tell the detective or I submit it myself that's the case, they'll lose a 1,000 PP from their treasury. Unfortunately, I'm no detective, and I don't know anywhere in my class that is a detective."

"Tch... wait, you don't know your classmates' roles?"

"It's a no-brainer any class would do that, so of course I know. I won't be telling you of course."

"I wasn't expecting any shit to be told to me anything, as if I would believe you anyway. Albert and Ishizaki are residents."

"I don't believe that."

Ryuen frown and ruffled his hair with his left hand.

"Why's that? What, you want proof?"

"There's a possibility that they're a Werewolf in disguise, I rather not."

"I can simply invite you to come to my classroom at 11:59 with Albert and Ishizaki and show them their phones."

"No, I'm good. Anyway, today's the start of your battle with Sakayanagi, right?"

Ryuen grinned and he place his back against the wall.

"I told that crippled girl about the battle and she seems confident that she'll win."

So, my advice hasn't gotten to her, huh? I'm not surprised, after all, I need her to taste defeat. Besides, Class B has been steadily increasing up the ranks since the start of this schoolyear.

"Do you have a plan against her? Such as getting werewolves to go and eliminate her?"

"PFT! Hell no. Why would I do that? That's fucking obvious that she'll have a counter against that. One of the rare times you're not using your brain."

I'm using my brain, Ryuen.

"Then what will you do?"

Ryuen took out his phone and placed it back into his pocket afterwards. He then takes a sip from his drink.

"Up to you to deduce it. I'm goin' to the dorms."

He pats my shoulder as he begins walking the opposite direction from me.

"Hey, what time is it?"

"Time for you to check your damn phone, I ain't no fucking slave."

Fair point, I guess.

________________________________________________________

Word Count: 495 Words