Chapter 5: Midnight and the first 5 days.

"I'm tired. Why didn't you do this at 9?"

"Because there's a possibility not everyone will listen to me. I decided to do this exactly at midnight."

I'm now in Class 2-C with Ibuki ranting to me since the past 10 minutes. Everyone except Tokito is here, I'll make sure to get his role.

"Ryuen-san, what is it that you need from us?" 

Shiina was by the door with a small book in hand. Can she not have a damn book every day? Whatever, I answered her question almost immediately.

"Bring your phones to me, Albert and Ishizaki."

"Oh brother, this seems oh so familiar..."

"Shut it, blue rascal. It's simple yet effective. Now, bring your phones to us, now."

As instructed, one by one, they placed their phones on the podium. After there was no room left, they dropped their phones into Albert and Ishizaki's bag.

"Ryuen, after this, what will you do? Are you simply just going to see what roles we have?"

"Please baldy, that's not the only thing I'm goin' to do. We're going against Sakayanagi."

Katsuragi widen his eyes before going back to his original expression.

"Why's that? Isn't Class-B the more logical answer?"

"Of course, it is that's one of the reasons why I'm not doing it. You're logical, I'm not."

I said that as I walked up to a desk and sat on it. That shy girl in front of me began fidgeting, not that I care anyways.

"I've already defeated Class B and Class Dogshit. The only class I've yet to defeat is Sakayanagi's class, and that's under direct influence of her. And as for why I'm collecting the phones, I'm only seeing the roles you have. I'll give your phones back afterwards; I don't care about the shit you have in them."

It's almost 12 AM. 2 minutes left.

"Listen here and listen closely! We're goin after Sakayanagi's class and I repeat, do not aim for her. Aim for everyone else that's not recognizable.  Don't aim for that snake kid, that purple follower or Shitō."

"Who's Shitō?"

"The one I told you about that was annoying me in Hokkaido."

"Wait... oooh!"

"I'll tell certain people in this room about my plan, anything gets leaks out and your future career will be the cemetery. Got it?"

"Y-yes, Ryuen(san)!"

"Albert, Ishizaki, check the phones."

"YES BOSS!"

"On it, Ryuen-san!'

I checked my phone to see the time once again.

12:01.

It seems like the chaos is starting! Kuku!

5 to 10 minutes has passed since then, silence was the only thing consuming the room.

"BOSS!"

"I'm assuming you two finished?"

Both of them nodded their heads.

Good, I received about 39 notifications from my phones, I safely have everyone's roles.

"Everyone, leave. Shiina, stay."

"Wait, Hiyori-san gets to stay?"

"Fine, you, Albert, Katsuragi and Ibuki, stay as well."

"God fucking damn it, Ishizaki..."

"What, Ibuki-san? I want to know why Shiina-san's staying?"

"God... everyone leave before I get angry, you know how angry I can get."

Hearing what I said, everyone rushes out of the room.

"Goodness, that was a bit chaotic, Ryuen-san."

"I don't care Shiina. Stage 2's now complete. Unfortunately for you and your book riding hobby, that has to come to an end for stage 3."

"Book riding hobby?"

"Forget what I said about that specific part. I noticed some things; I believe you're the perfect candidate for this."

"For what?"

"Now you five, listen here closely..."

As I was about to say, a knock can be heard from the door.

"Heh! Took you long enough-

Kanzaki."

_____________________________________________________________

Word Count: 533 Words

I wonder what Ryuen's planning! 

Can Sakayanagi predict this and counter it!

And I wonder, what will Hiyori be doing? I got some BIG plans for her for the second year.

Kanzaki also has some plans of his own, will it work though? Especially with someone like Ryuen himself!