Paw Patrol: The Twelve Talismans

(scene opens to the jungle where Carlos and Tracker enter a mysterious temple they recently discovered)

Tracker: Whoa! (looks at the walls)

Carlos: It looks like there are at least twelve different animals including a dragon!

Tracker: I wonder why there are twelve animal pictures on the wall?

Carlos: I'm not sure but let's keep looking!

(scene changes to the pair entering a large room with pedestals each with a talisman with an image on an animal on it)

Carlos: Wow! These must be some old relics!

Tracker: (nods) Si!

Carlos: I bet the Adventure Bay museum would enjoy a chance to display these

Tracker: Plus we can visit our friends too!

Carlos: (chuckles) Yeah!

(scene changes to Carlos and Tracker carefully collecting all twelve talismans before transporting them to the Adventure Bay museum where the mayor welcomes them inside)

Mayor Goodway: I admit these talismans you two found are very impressive since each one has a different animal on it! Such a work of art!

Mason: (enters the museum) I overheard rumors from Melody about you guys finding talismans with animals on them!

Tracker: (confused) How'd Melody know?

Mason: Magic of course!

Tracker: Oh right!

Mason: (looks at the talismans) Hm?

Carlos: Something wrong Mason?

Mason: (pulls a paper out of his satchel and hands it to Carlos) You might wanna check this out!

Carlos: (gasps) Whoa!

Tracker: Something wrong Carlos?

Carlos: This paper Mason has, says these twelve animals are from the Chinese zodiac!

Mayor Goodway: Quite interesting!

Mason: (looks a little closer to the talismans) These seem quite familiar to me?

Carlos: You might've seen these before?

Mason: (shrugs) Maybe, but I can't remember exactly where!

Tracker: Is there something else you know about them?

Mason: If I remember correctly, these twelve talismans are very special!

Mayor Goodway: (laughs) No offense Mason but they are just harmless stones!

Mason: (grabs the monkey talisman)

Tracker: (confused) Mason, what are you doing?

Mason: Cat!

(the monkey talisman fires a beam which turns Mayor Goodway into a cat)

Everyone else: Whoa!

Mayor Goodway: (annoyed meow)

Mason: Okay hang on! (thinks) Change her back!

(monkey talisman fires a beam that changes the mayor back to normal)

Mayor Goodway: Okay you prove a point that one has magical powers!

Carlos: What about the other ones? (grabs dragon talisman)

Mason: Wait! That one is dangerous!

Carlos: (gently puts it down) (concerned) Please explain Mason?

Mason: I remembered the dragon one has combustion and the pig has heat beam eyes or something like that?