Mighty Pups, Charged Up: Harold's Nightfall

(scene opens to Mason, Frostbite, and Mirage going for a walk in Foggy Bottom together for the tranquility)

Frostbite: Such a nice place to take a stroll!

Mirage: (giggles) Yep!

Mason: (trips and falls on his chest) Oof! (a odd looking locket flies out of his satchel and into a tree)

Frostbite and Mirage: Mason, are you okay?

Mason: (gets up) I'm okay! Did either of you see that locket fly out of my satchel?

Mirage: You mean the one with the moon on it?

Mason: (gasps) Uh oh! That was the Lunar Locket!

Frostbite: You said it was the one that controls the phases and movement of the moon right?

Mason: (nods) We'd better find it!

(scene changes to Harold over listening to the group)

Harold: So he lost something called the Lunar Locket that controls the movement and phases of the moon? (it falls on his head) Ouch! (surprised) Hm? This must be what he lost!

Mason's voice: Any lucky girls?

Mirage and Frostbite's voices: Not yet Mason!

Harold: (looks at Frostbite) Hm? I wonder what would happen if I tried to make an ifrit pup during the blood moon tonight under the cover of darkness?

(scene changes to Mayor Humdinger arriving in his lair after taking Thorn's ifrit pup bottle)
Mayor Humdinger: Nephew, look what I just swiped from the museum!

Harold: I see you took a ifrit pup summoning candle uncle!

Mayor Humdinger: (cackles) With one of these nobody can stop me now!

Harold: Why summon one instead of making one?

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) What do you mean nephew?

Harold: (reveals the Lunar Locket) While spying on Mason's group I overheard Frostbite talking to Mirage about how to create an ifrit pup!

Mayor Humdinger: You know I wonder if there's a way to make a genie pup?

Harold: (shrugs) Who cares these ifrit pups have a naughtier nature than those genie pups!

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) How do we make one?

Harold: I heard we just need pup fur, ifrit pup candle wax, and a source of magic since I plan to use the blood moon to make it!

Mayor Humdinger: From what I heard Mason used fur from Everest and Marshall which resulted in twin ifrit pups he playfully nicknamed Tectonic and Plates!

Harold: Very odd names?

Mayor Humdinger: We could use fur from a good and naughty pup to make two of them!

Harold: Sounds like an interesting experiment, but which pups?

Mayor Humdinger: Why not Chase and there's one particular naughty biker pup I can think of!

Harold: Who?

Mayor Humdinger: Her name is Gasket and she's usually hanging out with Mirage!

Harold: (intrigued) Hm? Very interesting idea uncle!

(scene changes splits to Cat Skye stealing a hair from Gasket while Cat Chase does the same to Chase the pup)

Gasket and Chase: (annoyed) Ouch! (looks back to find a kitten had taken a strand of hair from them) (upset) What was that all about?