7

We got to John Bs house and went inside. He then grabbed my bag and put it in the guest bedroom. "Hey oh my God are you okay" Kiara rushed in and hugged me, but when she did I shuddered. I then lifted up my shirt to show her the big bruise on the side of my stomach. She gasped running out of the room to get God knows what.

I then laid down on the bed grabbing my phone in the process. "Don't go in there jj" I heard Kiara tell JJ "I don't care" he said before trotting down the hallway "you have loud feet" i laughed as he walked in. His head hung low with a slight chuckle. "Hey-um I just wanted to ask if you are okay" he sat on the bed. "Yeah I'm fine" I rolled my eyes "what could I possibly be doing to make you mad" he grew tense "You-You're being to nice" I sat up cringing as I did.

His hand slowly lifted up my shirt, revealing the darkened bruise. His muscles tensed up again "Woah" I though again and mentally slapped myself in the face. His eyes met mine. I inhaled quickly. His eyes looked at my lips and back at my hazel eyes. My eyes doing the same. The air closing in between us.

"June can I come in" I heard Kiara asked from the door. Jj and I quickly moved away from each other. "Uh-um yeah" I yelled quickly. JJ got up from the bed, walking to the door.

Kiara cringed as she walked the room,closing the door. "What" I asked "the tension in here is" she paused "sexual".

"For the record, if that is a smuggling ship with illegal contraband on the inside of it probably belongs to someone else" was the first thing I heard when I walked into the room. "Minor details" i said sitting on the bed. "They could come looking for it" Pope continued "taking it would be catastrophically stupid".

"JJ's catastrophically stupid" I whispered under my breath, but he heard it. I then had a bruised shin. "Right. Well, stupid things have good outcomes all the time." Jj grabbed the money "all we need to do is figure a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Until then, we just lay low, just act normal" JJ stated "right and how exactly do we do that" I looked over at Kiara. "kegger?" we said in unison smiling.

"Wait but June are you okay to go" John B asked. "Yep" I smiled "okay" he agreed.

We walked into the middle of the bone yard. Dropping the keg in the sand. Sooner or later people all over obx started showing up. Pogues, Kooks, and Tourons. "Here you go" JJ handed me a beer "thank you" I replied placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Virgos are, like, so organized. Like, all my friends that are Virgos are like" I over heard Kiara talking to someone. "Can I have another" i asked JJ, who was running the keg for a little. "Yeah, is it okay if I join you" he asked getting himself a cup "sure" I smiled.

The two of us walked over to and open spot and talked. It happened again. His eyes met mine, and then drifted to my lips. My eyes meeting his, then drifting down to his lips. Once again the air between us closing. "June?!" I heard a female voice yell. It was one of my best friend, Sarah Cameron. "Oh hi JJ. I heard what happened earlier wanna talk and walk" she asked. "Oh-um" I looked over at JJ, he nodded a yes "I guess we can.

We walked over to the crowded area and the drifted. "What is she doing here" I heard Kiara say as I walked over. I then saw 2 boys walk with her Topper and Kelce.

John b and I laughed at each others 'funny' jokes. "I got this for you" JJ nearly handed the red solo cup to John B. "Oh wait. Hey. Sarah!" He yelled "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage" he drunkenly asked her "no, thanks" she replied "is it not fancy enough for you" JJ pouted. "No. We were just leaving, come on June" Topper answered.