13

I woke up in the back of the van. "Good morning sunshine" Kiara smiled "ew" I sat up and sighed. "Oh my god she is alive everyone praise Jesus" John B declared. "I hate y'all" I groaned "we know" they all laughed.

"All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines" JJ grabbed his gun "Yo, come on, man. Just put it back" John B turned off the van. "What, you can never be too careful" JJ exclaimed "JJ I think bringing a gun into a 4 star hotel will cause more problems then resolving them" I told the blonde boy.

"Fine but only for you princess" he winked "god, ew, gross" I pushed his face away "June come on" Kiara pulled me out of the van. "Can't forget my badge" JJ exclaimed "professional busboy" he continued.

"So, where are we going now?" Pope asked. I walked over to Kiara's side, matching her pace. "we're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now." JJ explained.

"Andrew" JJ called out. We walked into a ginormous kitchen with tons of food "I'm so hungry" I groaned "See, they got the backup generators going. Kooks don't miss a beat" I sighed at the fact that it was true. "Sweet lord, the internet" Pope ran over to the computers.

"Gotta check out my insta models, hey June what's your instagram" he winked making my face flush with a shade of light pink. "We don't have time for that" Kiara groaned "Coordinates, please" Pope asked "34°, 57' 30" north 75°, 55' 42" west" John B told him. "Boom continental shelf right there" John B pointed out.

"Well if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope asked sarcastically. "Shit, it's on the high side. It's only 900 feet." I groaned from still being tired. "That's not too deep" JJ sighed "that's what she said" I laughed. JJ then flicked my in my forehead "I'm done with this shit. If y'all keep hitting me I'm calling CVS" i exclaimed "CPS, it's CPS, June" Kiara smiled "same difference" I groaned.

"is that doable or something?" Kie asked "Yeah, totally doable" JJ glanced over at me. "Just like me" I laughed under my breath. Everyone gave me a 'really' look except for JJ. "Are you high" Pope asked "I wish I was" I groaned. "Ok, so are we taking your personal submarine?" Pope asked JJ "how do you know this, Mr. Dive Master?" John B asked.

"The salvage yard" he paused "they got a drone that can drop 1000. It has a 360 camera and everything. It's for, like, deep dives and stuff. It's exactly what we need." JJ explained "Can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?" John B asked " well, my dad's grimy little hands got his ass fired. I guess the savage captain frowns on showing up shitfaced, turns out" JJ told us.

"but the drones there it's in the impound yard outback." JJ finished. "how much did you say was on the Royal Merchant it again?" I asked "400 million" JJ and John B said in unison. Pope quickly got up, blocking the doors. We all shoved Pope to the side, leaving the room.

We got back into the van heading to where Kie's car was. "You know midsummers is coming up" Kiara smirked. "Ugh, don't remind me" I groaned "we have to go find dresses". "Why can't we ditch, Kie" I paused "it's a stupid event where all the people there talk shit about each other" I sighed "we have to" she replied.

"Wait" I remembered "I have to walk in with the Cameron's" my hand flew to my mouth "oh shit" she sighed "yep. Rafe Cameron continues to make my life a living hell" I sarcastically smiled.

We made it to where Kiara's car was. "You know what your problem is" JJ asked "You?" Pope questioned "No! It's that you need to relax, man. You're always so tense" JJ explained "I'm not to tense" Pope argued.
Kiara and I got out of the van and began walking to her car. "Hey, don't worry. You got this" John b tried to comfort Kiara.

"it's not me that I'm worried about" Kiara smiled, walking away. "Stop trying to rizz her up, it's not gonna work" I told my brother "what the fuck is a rizz" he asked "God, you are dumb" I groaned walking away.

"Hello" Kiara called out to the man. I pulled my shirt off to reveal my swimsuit top cause I got Dr. Pepper on it. "Excuse me" I yelled "Can I help you two" the man asked. He looked me up and down examining my body. I tensed up. "Hi! Um,We actually have a flat tire and I was wondering if maybe you could help us out" Kie asked "Yeah" he smirked, walking away.

"It's too easy" she whispered to me "God, I feel so uncomfortable" I told her "Shit, um, I think I have a shirt in my car" She told me "okay" I replied sheepishly,

JJ'S POV

We watched the girls walked over to the gate where the man was in his booth. "Where's her shirt" John B asked. I looked over to see June with only her swimsuit top as a shirt. "I don't know" I told him. I watched as they yelled over to him. I was him check out June and how her body tensed up.

"How's it going with Kiara?"I asked John B. "It's not awkward, weird, or anything" John B spoke. I laughed in response. "honestly, I did not think you actually gonna listen to me" I told him "what" he questioned "I was 100% sure she was into you"I laughed "yeah but you couldn't see how June was inlove you in 8th grade" Pope grinned. My head turned quickly. "Yep" he smiled.

"Anyways, so ,like, Kie, she, like, definitely gave you the Heisman" I changed the subject. " oh, no question. Yup" John B replied quickly. "Gotcha" I shook my head. "maybe she's into somebody else"
Pope spoke up. John B and I quickly looked at him knowing what he
meant.

JUNES POV

He brought out his toolbox, walking over to us. I motioned for  the boys to go quickly. "Probably just been sitting in the yard to long?" He asked. I watched as the boys sprinted through the gate, almost missing.
"do you hear that?" He asked "hear what?" I replied "oh, Tebow's got somethin'." He stood up. "probably just a raccoon, maybe, ya know" Kiara told him.

Kiara walked to the other side or the car to do God knows what. I heard him and Kiara talking about something, but before anything could happen he began running towards the gate. "J, get in the car" She yelled.

We all got out of the van out side of The Wreck. "Stealing drones makes you hungry"Kiara announced "what I would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now" I laughed under my breath at JJ's remark "it would not be pretty" Pope added. "Here" JJ gave my his sweatshirt. "Thanks" I smiled

We walked in and Kiara went to talk her dad into giving us food. "I'm starving" I groaned. Kiara looked over at us. We then waved except of JJ of course. "Sit down" she told us. I took my spot In between Kiara and JJ. We all shoved food into our mouths, not caring what anyone though. "Ow" I exclaimed because John B threw a fry at my head.

Kiara motioned for John B to dance with her. He then got up and joined her. JJ looked over at me with puppy eyes "JJ absolutely not" I shook my head. He looked at me again. "You are such a big baby, come on" I pulled my feet out of his lap.

I pulled him out of his seat and swayed to the music. "You're so annoying" I said with my head in his chest and my arms around his neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist, guiding us. "I know" he smirked.

ABBY SPEAKS/ MY CUTIES AGHGHGHGH