19

"What do you mean you want me to go first?!" I exclaimed "Cause you're the smallest" Pope explained "I'm also the thi-" I paused and thought what I was gonna say "never mind" I mumbled. "This smells like balls" I plugged my nose. The others followed after me and ventured around the room.

"there is literally no water down here" i thought aloud "nah really" JJ sarcastically commented "shut the fuck up, buttface" i mumbled "fartsniffer" he shot back "toe sucker" i retaliated. "i hate you" he gasped "i know" i winked and blew a kiss. "stop flirting you weirdos" john b spoke "we weren't flirting" jj and i shot at john b "okay" his face was shocked and he put his arms up in defensive.

We were all looking around the horrifying basement when Kiara started yelling at John b. Personally I didn't think anything's of it until I heard a slap. I looked up to see Kiara posted off and John B stunned "stop treating me like some girl that's obsessed with you" she told him "oh slay" I muttered under my breath "did you just slap me?" John b asked.

"Skeeter" she showed him her hand to see a small black spot. Then John b hit her back and they began just hitting each other.

I walked around and I nearly tripped over but I caught myself. I looked down to see a couple of large wooden planks, laying on the floor. "What the fuck" I muttered. There had been a couple of coins in my Jean pockets and I grabbed them out. Crouching down, I slide one down inbetween the crack of the two pieces of wood.

I listened closely and I head a plop at the bottom. "Guys" I yelled "shh" they all responded quickly "sorry but come here" I ushered. They walked over and looked at the floor. We moved the boards and looked in awe. "I'm fucking Sherlock Holmes" I chuckled.

we headed back to the van to the cheateau. john b said he'd be right back and left. it was kiara, pope, jj and i in the house. i went to grab a beer in the kitchen when kiara walked in. "hey june" she nearly whispered "yeah" i turned around and gave her a smile.

"i'm sorry about early" she began "pause im sorry i'm the one who shut you down" i went up to her and gave her a hug "are we okay?" she asked. "of course, kie" i smiled. we disconnected and she went away.

i grabbed my beer off the counter and began to walk away. "hey princess" jj smirked "hi" i took a sip from my beer. he walked over and his hand fiddled with the waistband of my white jean shorts. "not right now" i whispered, staring into his blue eyes. 

"please, june" he whined softly. i was shocked by the new need for affection "no jay. john b will probably be back soon" i told him but by this time he was on his knees. i ran my fingers through his hair "please" his hands ran up and down my legs. "why are you so whiny, jay?" i asked "cause i need you" he stood up.

he now towered over me "i need you. all of you. every bit and piece of you laying on my bed with only a bra and panties on. just for me, right?" he whispered into my ear. my body tensed at him. "stop it" i began to grow flustered. he chuckled in response. "could you grab me a beer" he asked "yep" i quickly replied and turned to grab it.

"here" i roughly handed to him "good girl" he smirked. i opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out "cat gotcha tounge?" he smirked and walked away. "fuck you" i laughed under my breath just before he could leave. he swiftly turned around to look at me. "what'd you just say to me?"he asked angrily. i cleared my throat sarcastically "fuck. you." i told him with more confidence.

he grabbed my chin and smashed his lips onto mine. "hey juney" sarah walked "that is not what i thought i'd see when i came in here" she chuckled "sarah!" i exclaimed "whatever john b need you guys outside. kiara's pissed off by the way" she told me as i walked towards her "of course she is" sarah planted a kiss on my forehead.

"so what is she in on this now?" kisses paced around the front porch. i shifted in my spot on the couch i between pope and jj. "oh my god" i muttered under my breath, rubbing me hands on my face. i had one of my big sweat shirts draped over my legs cause i had taken it off earlier. then jj had the bright idea to run his hand under the sweatshirt onto my leg.

my body visibly tensed up and pope glanced over at me "you okay?" he asked trying not to laugh cause he obviously saw jj laughing silently "mhm" i managed to make out. "yeah june you okay" jj teased "shut up" i snapped. "mamas mad" he laughed. "don't call me that" my face heated.

"i told you" i heard Sarah say was i watched the argument "told him what exactly,? that you're a liar?" kiara asked rudely "no that you're a shot talking bitch" sarah quickly snapped back. "oh shit" i laughed out loud before putting my hand on my mouth "when have i ever lied to you?" kiara asked.

the two boys beside starting betting on who's gonna win the argument. "everybody shut up!" john b yelled and everyone quieted "kie you are my best friend, right? and sarah you're my" he paused "say it" she smiled "you're my girlfriend" he breathed out "yes" i sat up and high-fived sarah.

"she's your girlfriend now. what was all that talk about you just using her for information. get the map, cut her loose" kiara spoke. "you said you were using me?" sarah asked john b "no" he quietly responded "yeah. yes you did" the other pogues quickly replied "look love just walked in. okay?" john b spoke "cringey" i muttered.

"i didn't expect it. it just kinda happened. i'm not gonna deny it, right" he told us "look cut the bullshit, john b. if she's in im out" kiara admitted "kie im not doing this right now" he spoke before kiara started talking over him. "i'm very interested actually me or her?" kiara barked "both" john b quickly responded "went for the hail mary" pope whispered.

kiara then stormed away out of the screen porch. "it'll be cool, right? sarah mocked what john b had told her earlier "i'm gonna leave. let y'all chat" sarah announced "bye juney" she pecked a kiss on my head before walking away "bye" i nearly whispered. "damn john b at least you got the girl" i said getting up. "shut up" john b barked.

a couple minutes later jj walked into my room. "come 'mere" he motioned. i followed him into the kitchen to see john b and pope. "so i have this plan" john b started.

"no. what! i'm not helping you kidnap my best friends" i yelled "shh kiara is gonna hear you" jj shushed me "don't shush me" i lightly shoved his chest. "ow!" he exclaimed. "please help, june" john b pleaded. "fine" i rolled my eyes and went back into my bedroom.

ABBY SPEAKS/ hey loves sorry if there are any grammar and spelling mistakes and sorry that i haven't posted a new chapter in awhile!!