24

"what the fuck" I mumbled under my breath. jj stored away the weed and gold that he had in the car. John b pulled over but before we knew it, he a gun to his head.

"why don't I go ahead and see those hands up in the air" the man demanded. I made eye contact with Kiara, we both had worried looks on our faces. "all y'alls hands up now! you, out of the car. lets go!" he yelled.

he told John b to let the rest of us out. I was the last one out. "you're coming with me" he grabbed onto my bicep. "the fuck" i tried to get out of his grasp. "let her go!" John b yelled.

at that point I had recognized who it was. "Barry" I breathed out in realization. his head snapped towards me.

his fist collided with my nose. I felt a hand pull me away. "what the hell?" Kiara yelled. Sarahs arms held me close. "shit" I whispered, rubbing my nose. my finger had a streak of red on it. "you're gonna be okay" Sarah kissed my head. I could see the tears in her eyes.

"all of y'all on the ground" Barry yelled. the six of us crouched down in the ditch.

barry began searching the van. my heart was beating out of my chest.

i felt some one move beside me. "no, no, no, no" i whispered.

"john b, no" sarah whispered to him also.

no, no, i..i can't lose anyone else i thought as tears sprang in my eyes.

"jb don't" i cried.

"don't be a hero man" pope spoke quietly.

john b told us to shush.

john b ran into the back of the car and hid.

"don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" barry yelled as he got out of the van.

sarah grasped onto my hand and squeezed it three times.

barry got into his car and john b punched him.

barry fell out of the car onto the ground.

jj threw a couple of punches barry's way.

barry pushed kiara.

john b hit barry in the back with the gun.

pope grabbed the gold out of the car.

sarah hit barry with the car door, multiple times.

kiara and i began to kick him.

"you son of a bitch!" kiara yelled.

barry sat against the door, defeated.

jj yanked the mask off of him. "i know this piece of shit! he's a basehead" jj yelled. "probably knows my brother" sarah commented. "he sells coke to my bad" jj spoke.

"listen i could hurt any single one of y'all-" barry was cut of by jj hitting him.

"jj, chill" i yelled, pulling him back.

he grabbed barry's wallet from his pocket.

"we got one last stop" jj stormed off into the van. "hey!" john b yelled" "let's go see where this son of a bitch lives".

"welcome to crackhead wasteland" sarah spoke. "i don't know about this man" pope told jj.

i hadnt spoke the whole car ride since kiara was trying to clean up the dried blood on my face. "thanks" i smiled. "yeah" her smile faltered slightly. sarah cocked an eyebrow at me and i shook my head.

the surroundings were familiar, rafe has sometimes taken me to barry's. i didn't mind it at first, until barry tried to offer me coke which i not-so-kindly declined.