17

I grabbed my phone and left. Rafe turned on the radio as we drove "I'm sorry" he told me "Rafe" I began "no June. I feel awful every time I see you with them. It was my fault and I'm sorry I regret what I did to you" His eyes began to water "Rafe it's fine" I paused "I forgive you" I glanced over at him with contempt. "Thank you, June" he pulled up to the Country Club.

"Come on" he opened my door "thank you" I smiled. We walked in and after Sarah and Wheezie. I scanned the room. I placed my hand on his shoulder "I'm going to go find Kiara bye" He nodded and I left. "Hey" I smiled was I saw Pope and Kiara.  "You look so hot" Kiara gasped "right Pope?" She glanced at him "ye-yeah" he gulped.

"Thank you Pope you nice too" I smiled "and you lot so fine Kiara" I commented as I looked Kiara up and down in awe. "Thank you love" she blew me a kiss "sometimes I don't think you two are just friends" Pope mumbled under his breath. Kiara and I glanced at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter. I walked away to grab a drink when I heard a familiar voice "Junie" The blonde exclaimed, hugging me. "hey Sar" I smiled "Hey I need to talk to you come mere' " I pulled her hand.

"okay" she agreed we went over to a private place where no one was "I need help" I groaned "Wait what's wrong" My eyes began to water "its so stupid" I wiped my eyes "what's wrong, baby" she hugged me noticing how serious this was "Sarah" I paused "I think I'm in love" I looked at her with my glossy eyes "Oh" she met my eyes with a surprised look.

"Is it Rafe?" She asked "No no way" I laughed sadly "then who"Her voice trailed off "Oh" she began to smile "June is it who I think it is" She giggled jumping up and down "mhm" I agreed "holy shit you're in love with the JJ Maybank" She giggled "Lower your voice!" I whisper yelled "oops sorry" She paused "wait them why are you upset?" she asked in worry "Sarah im supposed to hate him thats how its always been"

"Just face it June, you love him" Sarah sighed "I don't love him, I quite literally hate him. I hate his toothy grin, I hate the way abs glisten in sunlight, I hate his ocean blue eyes, I hate his mop of fluffy blonde hair, I hate the way he glances at me when I'm wearing something cute, I hate his obnoxious laugh, and I hate that he makes me feel this way but I love him for it." I blurted out. Sarah stood in shock from what I had just told her. "Don't look at me like I'm crazy" I began to grow annoyed from her silent reaction.

"Bitch you are in love with him!!" she shrieked "I mean maybe" I blushed "Are you two dating yet?" she asked "Its complicated" I sighed "Okay I'm going to sit down" She sat on a chair "So you are in love with him but you two aren't dating" she rubbed her face in annoyance "We've only flirted and hooked up once" She gave me a really look "Two times" I looked at the floor "At least you aren't a virgin" she crossed her arms "But at least you aren't Cher from clueless 'a virgin who can't drive' " I laughed "Really" she got up. "enough about boys lets go have fun" She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

After a couple of hours it began to grow dark. I was talking to Kiara when waiter and a boy with blonde hair walk out of a building. "Hey Kiara" I glanced at her and back at the building. "Oh no" She sighed

"I got legs. Can you see that, brother" the blonde asked "oh my god" I chuckled to myself "hey Mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you. I'm actually gonna down that" JJ grabbed the glass and did in fact down it. "Sorry sir" the other man told him.

"It's okay everybody! Do not panic. Leave it to the men and women in uniform. Let's hear it for them. Rose! You look like Lady Liberty. Good to see you again. Hey buddy, can I have one of those" JJ yelled as the waiter usher him out. Rose looked down in embarrassment.

"Excuse me" my voice raised "what the hell do you think you are doing" my dad grabbed on to my arm "let go of me" I shoved him "You can't just boot him" I yelled "Ms. Heart" the man began "Routledge actually and I brought him here as my date. Don't you think I'm the one who should be leavin' with him" I demanded. I heard Rafe laugh behind me "Oh grow the hell up Rafe" I groaned.