8

I slept over at Kiara's" I explained "so why are you here at" he looked at his phone "two o'clock in the morning" he leaned against the front door.  "I-I don't know" I admitted "just come in".

I followed him into the dark hallway into his bedroom. "You can sleep on my bed" he sighed "no" I laughed "why not" I walked over to him "JJ how many girls have you fucked on there" I asked. He laughed. "I just washed it" he sighed his eyes meeting back with mine. "Mhm that's totally believable" I walked over and dropped my bag on the floor.

"I swear" he chuckled sitting on the bed. "Okay" I shrugged my shoulders. I sat down next to him, grabbing my phone "God, still no service" I sighed "yep that's what ya' get for bein' on the cut" he laid back on the bed.

"So..wheres your dad" I glanced over at him "he's not here" JJ got up and walked over to his dresser. He walked back over with a plate-sort of thing and a blunt. He lit it and took a hit. "What" he laughed "I just" I sighed "we haven't talked about what happened earlier" "why you wanna continue" he winked "what-no" I lied "you're a bad liar" he laughed before taking another hit.

"Well" I sighed "Well what you think I'm hot" he grinned "your such an asshole" I got up and went over to my bag. I grabbed a change of clothes, a white tank top and blue athletic shorts. "The bathroom is across the hall" I turned around "oh really I thought I was just gonna change in here" I smirked "yo-you can do that too" he leaned back propping himself up with his elbows.

"Never mind" I walked out to the bathroom. I changed and headed back to the bedroom. He was on his bed, staring up at the ceiling with the blunt in his hand. He motioned his hand to join him. "You want a hit" he asked "sure" I replied laying a small distance away from him.

"June, what's the reason you came" he asked "that's why she said" I laughed "June im being serious" he looked over to me. "I don't know JJ" I mumbled "liar. Why" he sat up looking down at me "Cause. I wanted talk about earlier". I sat up quickly. "You aren't" his eyes traveled down "grow up JJ" I exclaimed "Well if you only wanted to talk about earlier why'd you change?" He asked.

I didn't have an answer. "Cause" I trailed off "never mind im going home" I went to go grab me stuff."Don't. It's two in the morning. Just wait." He sighed. As uncomfortable the atmosphere was I sat back down next to him silently with no protest.

He shifted, facing me. "What" I responded not looking up from my phone. I felt a hand lift up my chin. "Hi" I smiled meeting it his eyes "hey" he winked. I eyes instantly fell onto his lips.

My breath quickened. My body tensed up. His other hand landed on my thigh. My eyes went back up to his "do I make you nervous?" He asked

I Inhaled deeply. "N-no" his head dropped down. His hand left my chin. "Why'd you come here June" he asked again "Because i-" I cut myself off "you what" He shifted closer "I didn't want to go back home" I sighed "but you were at Kiara's" He laughed "I know but I felt safer here" I muttered "hm?" His face was glowing with triumph "I said I felt safer here, with you" I leaned closer.

Out noses were almost touching. "I hate you" I sighed. He leaned closer "oh yeah?" He smirked. Our lips connected "mhm" I shifted my legs to where I was straddling him.

ABBY SPEAKS/ short af chapter but I hope you like it 😉🫶 also I wrote this listening to 1989