An Old Friend and An Old Enemy

"Captain Price! ¿Cómo estás, mi amigo?" Alejandro asked. (How are you, my friend?)

Price grinned. "Estoy bien, Alejandro." (I'm good.) "We have a new recruit joining us for this mission."

Soap pushed you into view of Alejandro. "Here she is. Front 'n center!"

You rolled your eyes at Soap as you stuck out your hand. "Nice to meet you, Alejandro."

Alejandro took your hand and kissed it, leaving you flustered. His eyes narrowed slightly as his eyes wandered your features. "You look familiar.."

Your eyes wandered around his face. You squinted slightly as your brain racked for a memory. "I.. was stationed here a long while ago. It was when I first joined the military. It's changed alot since I've been here last."

Alejandro pulled you a little bit closer to him, as if being close to you might help jog his memory a little. "I know you look familiar. I just can't remember."

You hummed in thought before you finally remembered. "Yeah! I remember now! I was stationed here when I turned 18."

"You were here to train our soldiers for hand-to-hand combat, weren't you?" He asked, letting go of your hand.

"I was one of the few American soldiers they sent to help your troops out. They only sent out the best soldiers in the regiment."

Alejandro's serious expression turned into a big grin. "I can see why. I didn't think we'd cross paths again. Nice to see you again, Y/N."

Rudy's head seemed to pop up hearing your name. He peeked behind Alejandro and gave you a big smile. "¡Hola! Long time no see!"

"Rudy! How've you been?"

"I've been better, but I'm still here." Rudy said.

Price hummed. "Didn't think you had been to this base before, Bandit."

You glanced over your shoulder as you spoke to him. "Price, I've had one too many concussions from this job. On top of that, Las Almas has changed a lot since I was last stationed here. That was almost 4 years ago."

"We better get going. We also need to meet up with the Shadows." Ghost said.

You walked in front of the group with Rudy as Alejandro, and the rest of 141 lagged behind a bit.

"So where were you stationed last?" Rudy asked.

"France. I was there for 2 years."

Rudy hummed in response. "Where did you go after you left Las Almas?"

"After being stationed in Florida and then Las Almas, I was put in Germany."

Rudy smiled slightly. "Sounds so exciting."

You shrugged. "You would think. I mean, I sent stuff to my folks back home that I thought they'd like. It really seemed like another day on the job."

"Speaking of familia, how's yours?"

"Fine." You said simply.

Rudy glanced over at you to see your fun, happy expression had turned sour. "I didn't mean to offend you by asking.."

"You're fine. I'm not offended."

Once Rudy had reached the line of cars waiting for them, he opened the car door for you. Once you had gotten in, he shut it for you and got into the driver's seat.

Alejandro got into the passenger seat.

"You guys might have to squish in." Alejandro said.

Price got in first, followed by Soap and Ghost. Gaz was left standing outside of the jeep since there was no more room.