Close Call

Cedro quickly untied you.

Two soldiers stood on both sides of you as he untied you. Cedro stomped on your foot as soon as the ropes fell. "¡Levántate!" (Get up!)

You immediately stood up, ready to give Cedro a taste of his own medicine before the two soldiers held you back.

Cedro looked at the two soldiers. "Llévala abajo y hazlo rápido." He gestured them to leave. (Take her downstairs and make it quick.)

The soldiers grabbed you by your shoulders and pushed you out of the room.

(¯'·.¸¸.·´¯'·.¸¸.-><-.¸¸.·´¯'·.¸¸.·´¯)

"Captain.. I'm sorry." Jose mumbled.

Price shook his head. "You're fine, Jose. It's no one's fault."

Alejandro was mumbling in Spanish, but to Rudy, it was just gibberish. His sentences weren't really making sense.

"My Shadows are on their way with Valeria."

Jose looked up at the mentioning of Valeria's name. "Valeria? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"She knows where Cedro's cartel house is." Soap said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Our new mission now is to rescue Y/N." Price said, rolling out a map of the nearby town.

"Jose, ¿tu Intel conoce algún sitio donde la hayan podido llevar?" Rudy asked. (Jose, does your Intel know any places where they might have taken her?)

Jose took a closer look at the map. "El cártel tiene muchos escondites diferentes. Si tuviera que adivinar, podrían haberla traído aquí." (The cartel has many different hideouts. If I had to guess, they could have brought her here.

He pointed to a small village on the map, far away from where they found the missiles.

"What is he saying?" Graves asked, looking over his shoulder at Alejandro and Rudy

"He's saying that they might have brought her to this village." Rudy said, pointing to the same spot as Jose.

"The cartel has occupied that village for a long time." Jose said.

"It's hard to get in and out of. Locals can't leave and outsiders can't get in. But it might be possible for you guys to sneak in by the surrounding forests. That'll give you guys good cover. But be warned. You'll be extremely outnumbered. Cedro constantly recruits new members for his cartel and there are a lot.. you need to be quick and try not to get caught."

Time skip: one hour later..

There came a soft knock at the door as they were discussing how to get in and if they need to split up.

Graves stood up and unlocked the doors.

He peeked out the door to see his shadows along with Valeria. He opened the door wider. "Good to see you." He said to his Shadows.

Valeria scoffed. "Not likewise."

Jose stood up straight and stared Valeria down as she was handcuffed to a chair.

"¿Adónde la llevó?" He asked. (Where did he take her?)

Valeria smirked up at him. "He's not where you have marked on that map of yours."