1.

Aaliyah's POV

Aaliyah's POV

"You look very pretty Aaliyah" I smiled at the compliment even though I was kind of disgusted because it was from a sixty year old man. A filthy rich sixty year old man.

We're having a gathering at our new house. My parents invited all of their friends who are just a bunch of very well known rich families. I'm friends with some of them but I try to keep my distance so nothing happens.

I felt someone place their hand on my lower back. I turned to look at the person to see my mom "go say hi to the Salazars" she whispered in my ear and I nodded my head.

I fixed my dress and walked towards them with a bright smile on my face.

The Salazars have this huge company so they're like crazy rich. I know my mom told me to go talk to them because they have a son and my parents LOVE the thought of me getting married to someone rich so they can all benefit from it.

"Aaliyah hello" Christina said giving me a warm hug "hi Misses Salazar" I pulled back from the hug and greeted Peter by putting my hand out for him to shake it which he did and started a small conversation.

"Kelly, Mike" she called over her daughter and son. I turned to look at them and my eyes landed on Kelly immediately. I took a glance at Mike, he's nice looking I guess but Kelly oh god.

She has pretty grey eyes, very nice hair, a scary and serious but sexy face, she's tall and just looks fancy.

Mike is attractive also looks too old for me but whatever.

"Hey" he said with a smirk on his face "hi" I politely responded shaking his hand

"Hey" he said with a smirk on his face "hi" I politely responded shaking his hand. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

Ew. Just smile Aaliyah, smile.

I looked at Kelly who just gave me a slight nod with her hands in her pockets making her push the suit jacket a little back. I didn't know how to respond to that nod so I just smiled at her which she didn't return but she seems like the person that doesn't smile a lot.