29.

Aaliyah's POV

As I was going upstairs to Kelly and I's room, I saw Mike. I tried to walk past him but he held my arm and stopped me "we haven't talked in a while" he said smirking.

I pushed his arm away "that happened for a reason" I said crossing my arms over my chest "oh come on, we had so much chemistry" he said stepping closer to me "I'm literally married and in love with your sister. You know that, right?"

"She doesn't have to know" he leaned in quickly, placing his lips on mine but I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back hardly "the fuck is wrong with your ass?" I asked angrily, wiping my mouth and walking to my room.

I walked in and Kelly looked at me, smiling a little. I looked around the room as I closed the door to see that she put some candles, flowers and made us some food.

"I don't know if this will make up for things but I'm really trying" I sighed and covered my face with my hands "Mike kissed me" I said removing my hands from my face.

Her face completely changed. She went from cute and soft to cold and emotionless.

"When?" She asked coming closer to me. Her fists were clenched and she looked like she was about to punch something or someone "just before I came here. Like a few minutes ago"

"So now you have no reason to be mad" she said crossing her arms. This bitch. I was literally just going to sit down with her and talk things out.

I'm going to murder her.

"Have you even been fucking listening to me Kelly?! I am not mad that someone kissed you because from what you said, you pushed her away. I am mad because you didn't tell me. I had to fucking find out on my own. I told you seconds after he did it. Notice how fucking easy that was?!"

She shook her head "it's not easy. Like look at us fighting right now, it's the same thing" I clenched my jaw and shook my head in disbelief at what she was saying "you're fucking stupid"

I was not going to hold back anymore. I'm going to let my feelings out since she's really pissing me off right now.

"How am I fucking stupid-" I cut her off "the fight wouldn't have happened if you told me. Sure I'd get mad but not at you. We're fighting about the Mike thing right now because your ignorant ass is trying to sneak her way out of the situation by turning things on me, acting like the Mike and Venessa thing are the same shit. I'm not fucking stupid Kelly. Don't play mind games thinking I won't figure shit out"

"Fucking admit that you wouldn't have started fighting with me about the Mike thing if I wasn't mad about what happened with that bitch Venessa"

Kelly's face filled with guilt as I spoke. I walked past her but she held my arm and turned me around "I'm sorry Liyah. I shouldn't have done that and I should've told you what happened right away. I just-" she stopped herself from talking and took a deep breathe as tears started to fill her eyes "I just can't go another day with you not talking to me. You're my entire life, Liyah"

Tears fell down her face and I'm still not used to seeing her cry or tear up. It still hurts me.

"I can't do anything without you. Please, I just want my baby back" she looked like she was on the edge of sobbing right now "I will do everything I can to make you happy. I won't do anything to upset you ever again but please don't sleep while you're still upset with me, I can't take it"

She sounded and looked sincere.

"I miss you" she said and I stayed quiet for a few seconds. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her face in the crook of my neck, hugging me very tightly.

"I just want you to communicate more with me. It didn't feel nice when you didn't tell me something like that. It matters to me when you tell me things like that, it really does"

She nodded her head and sniffed "okay, I'm sorry" I pulled back from the hug and cupped her face as she kept her hands on my waist "when things like this happen tell me so you know if it matters to me or not, okay?" She nodded her head and I smiled slightly, kissing her lips softly.

God I missed kissing her soft lips so much.

"Fuck I missed you" I admitted placing my forehead on hers. She smiled "I missed you too"

"Now you wanna eat what I made you?" She asked and I laughed nodding my head "yes god I haven't eaten a proper meal for as long as I can remember" I said going towards the couch since the food was placed in front of it.

"I'm sorry" she apologized sitting down next to me "it's okay. I forgive you" I reassured and she smiled nodding her head.

We ate her amazing food and watched tv.

I felt so relieved. I do feel a bit insecure about things still but that's a problem for later. I'll be fine.

The stomach ache was gone finally. I can actually look at food without wanting to throw up and I feel good again.

Kelly's POV

Am I happy that Aaliyah and I are back to talking and being good again? Fuck yeah. I've never been happier in my entire life.

I need my girl. I can't lose someone this important to me. I have to get rid of my old habits and start to do what's healthier for our relationship and what will make us grow closer and stronger.

Not communicating has been a problem in most of my past relationships which is why I have to change that. I don't want to lose the love of my life because my lack of communication.

On the other hand, I'm not done with Mike. He kissed her and she pushed him away but he kissed her.

I'm not going to let Mike off the hook without anything. I'm feeling so much hatred and anger inside of me and that will not go away until I do what I want which is make sure Mike knows that it's best for him to stay away from Aaliyah.

I'm trying to act as calm as possible in front of Aaliyah because i don't want her to worry or anything. Nothing is going to happen I'm just going to talk to him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" she said standing up and pecking my lips "okay" I said smiling at her.

She went inside the bathroom and started the water. After a bit I stood up and opened the door slightly "I'm gonna go downstairs for a bit" I told her "okay. I love you"

Those words made my heart jump in happiness.

"I love you more" I closed the door and left the room. I made my way towards Mike's room but he wasn't there so I went downstairs to see him sitting with some of his friends in the living room.

"I need to talk to you" I said to him. He placed whatever he was drinking down and followed me out of the living room "what's up?" He asked.

I held him by his shirt and pushed him against the wall hardly "i swear to fucking god Mike if you get close to Aaliyah again I will ruin your life. I don't give a single shit if you're my brother, she's my girl and she's more important to me than anything. Fucking breathe her air and I'll beat the living shit out of you. I don't joke about this shit and you know that"

He stayed quiet and I let go of him "this is your last warning, Mike"