20.

Aaliyah's POV

"Fuck Kelly" I moaned out. I was bent over the bathroom counter as Kelly fucked me.

She pulled my hair making me moan "you feel so good" she said letting out a moan. Her moans are the sexist thing ever.

She let go of my hair and moved her hand down my back then gripped my hips, going in and out of me in an insane speed making me scream in pleasure.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I moaned reaching back to hold her hand as I came. It's just an impulse since she usually holds my hand when I cum. It just makes me feel loved so shut up.

After a bit, she pulled out and came on my back then cleaned me up. I turned around and rested back on the counter as I breathed heavily "fuck I can't feel my legs" I said.

She carried me and placed me on the counter, kissing my neck then moving down to my tits and stomach "your body is so beautiful.." she said kissing my thighs. I gently played with her hair then she came up to my face again "..you're so beautiful"

She kissed me then backed away, our faces still so close to each other.

You know the moments that you feel like the other person is going to say they love you? Yeah this is one of them.

Come on Kelly, say it. Please please please.

She opened her mouth to say something and I smiled slightly waiting for her to talk "you look so funny after getting fucked" I punched her chest playfully and jumped off the counter "says the one with their dick hanging out" I said making her grab a towel and cover her area "hey!" She said making me laugh.

I'm so happy I have someone to make the weirdest jokes with, laugh about dumb things and make fun of each other but I really want her to say that she loves me.

She laughed then threw the towel away, carrying me, making me wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as she started kissing me.

I laughed as we continued kissing while she was walking out of the bathroom. She placed me on the bed and kept kissing me.

She touched a very very ticklish place making me giggle and pull back from the kiss. She raised her eyebrows and laughed "what was that cute ass giggle?" She asked then started tickling that same area.

I was laughing my ass off "stop stop stop" I said then she finally stopped. She dropped on the bed next to me. I turned my body to the side to look at her "you're so pretty" I said caressing her chin gently.

I saw her blush which made me smile "thank you" she said shyly "you have the cutest smile" I complimented again making her groan and cover her face with her hands "shut up you're making me blush like a little girl" she said making laugh.

I held her wrists and made her remove her hands from her face. She looked at me and I smiled "I like seeing you blush, it's adorable"

"Stop" she whined making me laugh "I just- I" I kept stuttering like a stupid ass bitch trying to say that she loves this amazing woman.

Just say it bitch goddamn.

"I love you" she said which had me shocked. I stayed quiet and just looked into her eyes "you don't have to say it back, it's just- I felt stupid when I missed my chance at the bathroom since it was so fucking perfect but I had to be dumb and not say it so..I just thought I had to say it"

"I love you too" she smiled and let out a breathe "thank fucking god you said it back, my heart is beating so fast" she said then kissed me "I'm talking too much, sorry" she added.

"Don't be sorry, I like listening to you talk" she looked into my eyes for a bit then I saw tears begin to form in her eyes. She laughed and covered her face, letting out a breathe.

She removed her hands from her face and looked at the ceiling "you okay? What's wrong?" I asked rubbing her stomach "it's stupid"

"Nothing you can say is stupid to me" I said and she shook her head "you're too good to me.." she said making me frown my eyebrows "..i made it sound like a bad thing sorry, I just- I don't know how to say what I wanna say" she said.

She looked so anxious "I'm scared that you'll leave me. I never say these things because like, feelings and being vulnerable is disgusting ew.." she said making me laugh a little "..but ever since you came into my life you changed me to the better so I guess a part of that change is showing my feelings and emotions for you because I read an article that said that it's important to do that to have a healthy relationship"

She read an article.

"I really do love you and this is the first time I ever said that to someone. I never even said it to my parents. I am crazy about you Aaliyah.." she turned her head to look at me "..I would do everything and anything for you. No one ever treated me like this. I got hurt by so many people and everytime I did, it made get more closed off because I was scared of getting my heart broken again"

"But you fixed a heart you didn't break and I just know I will never love a person again if we ever break up. I know no one will ever make me feel the way you make me feel"

I pecked her lips gently and rubbed her cheek "you don't have to worry about me leaving because I'm getting married to you and I'm spending the rest of my life with you. There are gonna be ups and downs in our relationship, that's normal but we'll get through it all"

She smiled and pulled me closer to her, I laid on top of her and she hugged me so tightly "I never knew my love language is physical affection" she said making me smile "I want to touch you all the time" she added squeezing me harder which made me laugh.

I don't care if I can barely breathe because of the hug, I fucking adore physical affection especially from Kelly.

We laid under the covers and faced each other. I was playing with her hair as she had her eyes closed with a smile on her face while she was rubbing the side of my body softly under the covers.

"I am so happy" she said making me smile even more. I placed a kiss on her forehead "I hope you stay happy for the rest of your life"

Kelly moved closer to me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her neck and started scratching her head making her let out a moan "that feels nice" she said making me laugh "you like that?" I asked and she nodded "love it"