21.

Aaliyah's POV

"Good morning beautiful woman" I smiled as I felt Kelly's arms wrap around me from me behind while I was standing outside in the balcony with only a robe on.

"Good morning, love of my life" she laughed and I turned around, standing on the tip of my toes and placing my lips on hers.

We pulled back from the kiss and looked into each other's eyes "I am the happiest person alive right now" I said making her smile "I feel like I'm floating" I added hugging her.

"You wanna go have breakfast before I go to work? I know this amazing ass place" she said and I laughed nodding my head "okay let's go"

We both get ready. She put on her beautiful suit and I put on some casual clothes because I didn't feel like doing too much today.

Oh and, I can never get used to how good she looks wearing her suits. Like every time I see her, I am more in love. She is so breathtaking.

"Thank you for not putting lipstick on" she said which had my confused. She held my hand and pulled me closer to her, roughly putting her lips on mine which gave me extreme butterflies.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck as we kept making out aggressively. Her arms hugged my waist tighter making me arch my back against her.

Then Kelly's phone rang. Of course something had to ruin a moment like this.

We kept going for a few seconds then she pulled back "sorry pretty" I smiled shaking my head "it's okay" I said keeping my arms around her neck as she kept one arm around my waist.

She answered the phone and I started placing soft kissed on her cheek making her smile. I let out a breathe and hugged her tightly as she kept talking on the phone not letting go of me.

"I love you.." I whispered in her ear making her smile even more "..I love absolutely everything about you" I added making her blush.

She started stuttering a little which made me let out a small laugh "okay, we'll talk about this later" she hung up "at least tell the person goodbye" I said.

She laughed shaking her head, she carried me and placed me on the bed then got on top of me "I don't like people hearing me stutter like that and we all know who was the reason for that" she said.

"Oh well, maybe you should punish me for it" I said biting my lip making her shake her head in disbelief "come on, I told them I'll be an hour late. They need me today" she said getting up.

I groaned "they need you everyday. I need you everyday too, every second of the day" I said holding her hand so we can go downstairs "you can come to work with me" she suggested.

I shook my head "I know I'm gonna see some bitch flirting with you so no thanks, I'll pass on that" I said making her laugh a little as we went downstairs "not every woman flirts with me you know that right?"

"Bitch, a girl could look at you and I would go insane. I just realized I called you bitch, sorry got too carried away" I said laughing "No it's fine. I'm not only your fiancée, I'm also your best friend so..yeah"

I looked at her smiling and she looked at me, letting out a laugh and blushing a little "stop looking at me like that" she said looking away.

Her soft side is so adorable. And her saying I'm also her best friend is even more adorable.

"Like what?" I asked. She shrugged at me "like that" all I know is that I was staring at her with love. Just seeing her like this makes me fall more in love with her.

Her little soft moments make me adore her even more. She's just so beautiful, inside and out.

"Like I love you? Because I do. I am very in love with you" I said making her bite her lip from how much she's smiling "shut up"

We got in the car and Gavin drove to the restaurant. We finally got to the restaurant then a waitress took us to our table.

"I am starving" I said looking at the menu. She hummed in agreement and held my hand over the table making me smile.

Things like this make me really happy.

"Excuse me?" We both looked up at the girl who just said that to Kelly "can I have your number?" She asked and I looked at Kelly who just stared at her with absolutely no emotions showing on her face.

"No" she simply answered "why not?" The girl so boldly asked "bitch I know you see my ass sitting right here" she looked me up and down "didn't know you were her girlfriend"

"I know your ass isn't blind. I am literally holding her hand right now and I am also wearing a ring" I put my hand up showing her the ring "you look kinda related-" I laughed loudly and that made Kelly laugh a little too "you should just walk away, you're embarrassing yourself"

She rolled her eyes "bitch" she mumbled as she walked away. I wanted to fight her because for some reason, being hungry makes me very impulsive, angry and grumpy. I just need to eat I think.

"Let's just order our food" Kelly raised her hand so the waitress would come. We ordered our food then I looked at Kelly who laughed "not every woman flirts with me" I said mocking her which made her laugh loudly. I couldn't hold back a smile when she laughed like that.

"That was a funny voice" she said still laughing. The anger I was feeling a few moments ago went away just when I heard her laugh and saw her this happy.

Being in love with the right person is just the best feeling ever.

"Here you go" the waitress said with a smile on her face, placing our food and drinks down "thank you" I politely said "of course. Enjoy your food"

We talked and I had the best time of my life.

———

"You sure you don't wanna come to work with me?" Kelly said as she rested back on her car since she likes to drive to work in her own car instead of going with Gavin.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm probably gonna go back to sleep.." she held my waist and pulled me closer to her as I wrapped my arms around her neck "..I'm very tired from some events that happened last night" I said making her smile.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" she said kissing my lips then placing small kisses all over my face making me laugh "you're so cute" I said playing with her hair.

I kissed her again "you have to go baby" I said and she nodded "I really do" she didn't move and kept smiling at me "you're not moving, you know that right?" I asked laughing.

She laughed and nodded her head "I don't wanna move. I wanna be with you" she said pulling me into a tight hug.

Butterflies literally killing my stomach right now.

The way she embraces me in her arms so softly, the way she places a small kiss on my neck, the way she rubs her hand on my back. Everything.

Her phone started ringing and she groaned pulling back from the hug then looking at who was calling her "work. I really have to go now" she said placing her phone back in her pocket "okay, I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you more"