27.

Aaliyah's POV

We're back home unfortunately.

But Kelly had important things to do at the company.

She was now at some company thingy. She told me to come with her but I refused because I am so not in the mood to dress up and talk to people there.

I made me some food and now I'm sitting in my room binge watching sex education since Kelly said she's on the ending of the second season and I want to catch up with her so we can it watch together.

I'm cute I know.

I heard the door open "no no leave I still didn't get to your episode" I said to Kelly who laughed "what?" She asked taking her shoes off and locking the door.

I put my salad on the coffee table and turned to look at her "you okay? You don't seem happy" I said. She took her jacket off and threw it on the bed.

"Just company parties. I don't like them" she said sitting down next to me. I started playing with her hair "wanna cuddle to sleep?" I asked smiling widely at her "for some reason, I actually need that" she said looking at me.

"Give me a kiss first" she said. I pecked her lips and did it a few more times making her laugh against my lips "feeling better?" I asked wrapping my arms around her neck. She nodded "much better"

———

I was putting on my makeup as I heard Kelly's phone getting texts like crazy. I groaned and stood up, taking her phone from the nightstand "baby your phone!" I said since she was showering but she didn't hear me.

I looked down at the screen and noticed an unfamiliar name. Venessa.

Who the fuck is Venessa and why is she blowing up my wife's phone?

I unlocked her phone since she told me her password a while ago. I went to the messages and read them all.

Venessa

Why aren't you answering
me

Kelly come on

Answer your phone

I miss you

Where are youuu

Text me pls

You're taking way too long

It's literally been days since
we saw each other

Wait a fucking minute. Last saw each other? Why did I not know about this shit? And why is she texting Kelly as if she's her girlfriend?

Venessa

Answer me

Okay we can forget about
our kiss

My heart literally just shattered.

Is that why she was upset? Did she get into a fight with her other fucking girlfriend?

Tears were threatening to leave my eyes but I took a deep breathe and made sure not to cry so i don't ruin my makeup.

I put her phone down and went back to what I was doing. I finished my makeup as she left the shower and went to put a suit on.

She stood behind me and I put my whole effort into not breaking down right now right here. She placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed the top of my head "you look beautiful"