30.

Aaliyah's POV

"Let's leave"

I looked at Kelly who just walked in the room "everything okay?" I asked standing up and going towards her "everything is so stressful until I'm with you. I don't want to stress about things that don't matter. You're the only thing that matters to me and I wanna be with you and only you, I don't care about anyone else. We can go live on the island"

"What about-" she cut me off before I even finished my question "my money will keep us living the best life. We can live there and I can get people to get us things every now and then. Fuck being a CEO, I just wanna be with my wife"

"We can do whatever you want but..I'm not officially your wife yet" I said stepping closer to her "we can elope- or if you wanna have a big fancy wedding we can do that then leave right after that. Whatever you want"

"I don't care about the wedding. Let's just get married and leave" I saw a smile form on her face as she nodded her head "Let's do it"

———

"Good morning" I said wrapping my arms around Kelly from behind and resting my chin on her shoulder as she made breakfast for us "good morning"

She turned around and kissed me, wrapping her arms tightly around my body making me smile into the kiss "someone is happy" I said backing away from the kiss to see the brightest, most beautiful smile on Kelly's face "I am extremely, unbelievably happy"

So we did it. We eloped and left for the island without anyone knowing. I told my friends sure but our families don't know, pretty sure they figured it out by now though.

Everything has been so perfect. Everyone else kept getting in the way of Kelly and I's happiness. We would be happy for a bit then someone would ruin it for us.

Now there is no one that can get in the way of that and we didn't have a single bad moment together yet.

"Happiness looks so pretty on you" I said caressing her face softly. She smiled and pecked my lips "Let's eat"

We sat down on the couch with our plates in our hands as we watched the tv show we're watching together.

Kelly kissed my cheek which I didn't expect. She's affectionate yeah but not this much and I am loving the affection. I love being touched by Kelly all the time, it's the best thing ever.

Her little heart of ice turned into a loving cute heart.

People were just constantly hurting her and stressing her out, being away from all of that brought her happiness and peacefulness. I'm glad she gets to live without stress now.

I finished my food and placed my plate on the table as she did the same "come here" I said putting my arms out for her. She gladly cuddled into me, putting her head in the crook of my neck.

I kissed the top of her head "I love you" she said kissing my neck "I love you too baby"

———

I was hanging out with Micheal and Reagan at the living room since Kelly said she doesn't mind if they come because they make me happy and she likes seeing me happy. Her words, not mine.

She's taking a nap since I did exhaust her a little, if you know what I mean.

So right now I'm just hanging out with my friends.

I looked at the time and stood up "I'm gonna go wake Kelly up" she will keep me awake with her if she doesn't sleep at night. I am not ready for that.

I went to our bedroom and went towards the bed to see Kelly sleeping. She looks so cute, I don't want to wake her up but she's such a pain in the ass when I'm tired and want to sleep but she's not sleepy.