12.

Aaliyah's POV

"Goddamn-" the guy who said that was pushed by the guy beside him "Don't mess with the boss's wife. She warned us so many times" I heard him say to the guy beside him.

The guy smiled politely at me "hi, so glad we got to see you again" he said to me "thank you, that's really sweet of you to say" I said making him smile even more.

"Excuse me though, I'm gonna go to Kelly" they nodded and stepped aside, letting me walk towards Kelly's office.

I saw that the bitchy assistant was also walking towards Kelly's office with coffee in her hand.

I walked faster and got to the door before her "I'll take that.." I said taking the coffee cup from her with a huge smile on my face as she just stood there shocked "..thanks babe" I said to annoy her even more.

I walked into Kelly's office and closed the door "knock on the- oh Liyah, hey" Liyah. That made my heart happy.

"Um..." I laughed nervously since what she called me made me really fucking shy. It caught me really off guard "...your coffee" I said handing it to her "thank you"

"Of course" I stood behind her chair and placed my hands on her shoulders "you feeling okay?" I asked and she hummed "yeah"

I moved one hand to her face, caressing her soft skin. She leaned more into my touch making me smile.

I just want to do everything I can do so she can feel comfortable with me.

I have intense feelings for this woman and this is the first time I feel okay having these kind of feelings. I was scared that she would keep being shitty with me but it's getting a lot better.

There are still so many things we have to work on but that's fine, we'll get through it. I hope.

Someone knocked on the door and she told them to come in "sorry to bother you but the meeting is starting in a few minutes" some guy said.

"I'll be right there" Kelly stood up and looked at me "do whatever you want here but stay in my office. If you need anything just press this and someone would come to see what you want" I smiled and nodded my head "okay"

"Does my tie look okay? I always mess it up" I laughed at what she said and stepped closer to her, fixing her tie for her "you're getting better at doing your tie though, good job" I said which made her cheeks turn a little red.

"Go. You're gonna be late for your meeting, boss" I jokingly said "hey don't call me that, gonna get my dick hard" she said laughing making me laugh along with her "look at you being a funny gal"

"I am very funny, you just need to get on my good side" she said smiling "so I'm on your good side?" I asked her. She looked down at me "you're getting there"

"I gotta go now" she touched my waist softly as she walked by, leaving the office and closing the door behind her.

I sat down on her chair and looked at her desk. There was paper all around it so I just left it how it was and took my phone out waiting for her to finish her meeting.

———

Someone knocked on the door then stepped in and it was the bitchy assistant.

"Where is Kelly?" She asked me "in a meeting. Aren't you supposed to know that since you're her assistant?"

"Oh um yeah I do know she's in a meeting also she doesn't like anyone to sit in her chair-" the bitch was cut off by Kelly "she's not anyone.." Kelly walked past her and entered the office "..she's my wife. She can do whatever she wants"

"Also why are you here?" She asked after she got to me. I stood up so she can sit down but she shook her head "sit down, relax" I smiled at her and sat back down.

"I just wanted to tell you that a few people are going out for a drink tonight if you wanna come with us" Kelly shook her head immediately "I'm taking Liyah to dinner" that's new to me but okay, nice.

I like seeing this bitch annoyed. Feels great.

"Okay I guess" she gave me some kind of disgusted look then left the office "how was the meeting?" I asked her.

She nodded "good" she leaned back on the desk as she stood in front of me while I was still sitting down, her legs spread apart a little.

"This is very tempting" I said looking down at her crotch then back into her eyes. She laughed "you gotta resist" I rolled my eyes at what she said with a smile on my face.

"I feel like I have to tell you this..." I frowned my eyebrow and tilted my head slightly to the side, waiting for her to talk "...Hannah, my assistant she kinda did something. Like she tried to kiss me"

I clenched my jaw and felt extreme jealousy build up inside of me "I pushed her away but she tried again and started talking shit about you" she added and I smiled "wow nice. What did she say about me?" I'm literally better than her in every way possible.

"She said things like I'm too good to be with someone like you and shit like that" Kelly said scratching the back of her neck "bold. If I wasn't scared about ruining my reputation, I would've fucked her up but I'd like to stay as the boss's hot sexy wife"

She smiled at what I said and nodded "I am getting another assistant though" she said "you don't have to"

"I know but I don't want you to be worried about someone who has to be stuck to my ass half of the time" she said which made me smile "acting as if the next one won't fall in love with you too" I said making her roll her eyes.

"It's so late. I didn't realize how long I've been working" she said looking at her watch "our reservation is at 8, wanna go now?"

For a minute I thought she just said that to annoy Hannah but there is actually a reservation. I'm really fucking happy about that.

"Sure. I need to go to the bathroom though. I have to check if my makeup looks alright" I said to her "it looks good"

"I always look good but I gotta do my eyeliner again, it starts looking grey after a few hours" I said making her laugh "I'll do it for you"

She put her hand out for me to give her my eyeliner which I did "I'm kinda scared. Don't mess it up" I said. She laughed "Don't worry"

"Close your eyes" she held my chin gently and I closed my eyes. She started doing my eyeliner.

She puts a little makeup, never eyeliner though so I'm putting my whole trust in her.

"Done" I opened my eyes, taking my phone out and looking at the eyeliner "nice. This is pretty good" she laughed and handed me the eyeliner back "I literally just traced the eyeliner you made"

"Oh my sister fucked that shit up when I told her to fix my eyeliner" I put some lipgloss on and looked at her, smiling widely "I'm ready"

Kelly interlocked her fingers with mine "let's go"