11.

Aaliyah's POV

"Everyone is in the living room" Noah told me when I walked inside of the house "why?" I asked him "misses Salazars mother passed away"

"Oh my god, why did no one call me so I can come back earlier?" I really just want to be there for Kelly as much as I can in situations like this.

"Kelly asked not to call you because she said you went to hang out with your friends and didn't want to ruin anything for you"

I don't want her to ever think like this but it's probably because of the thing that happened at the gathering a few days ago. We haven't talked since then.

I went to the living room and saw Christina crying, Peter trying to comfort her, Mike tearing up and Kelly just staring at the floor.

"I'm so sorry for your lost" I said to Christina offering her a hug that she gladly took, hugging me tightly.

I backed away from the hug then looked at Mike "sorry for your lost" I said walking towards Kelly "thanks" he said.

I sat down next to Kelly, very close to her and placed my hand on her back, rubbing it gently. She placed her hand on my thigh and kept staring at the floor.

She clearly is sad. It's breaking my heart.

"I'm gonna go to sleep" Christina said standing up, Peter getting up with her "you have a lot of work tomorrow. Make sure to be at the company earlier than usual" Peter said to Kelly.

"I thought maybe I can take tomorrow off" Kelly said and I nodded agreeing with her. Peter laughed and shook his head "no. You didn't even cry about your grandmas death so you're not using that as an excuse to not go to work" then he just went upstairs.

I looked at Kelly and she sighed "I'm gonna go sleep" she said getting up. I got up with her and interlocked my fingers with her which seemed to shock her but it made her smile a little, kind of a sad smile.

I went with her upstairs and locked the door after walking in. I took my heels off and looked at Kelly who tried to take her tie off but couldn't which seemed to frustrate her a lot.

"Hey it's okay.." I held her hands and stopped her from taking it off. I started to gently take it off for her which I did. I took the jacket off for her then placed my hand on her cheek, rubbing my thumb softly on her skin "..you wanna go take a shower? I can shower with you" i jokingly said to make her smile and it did make her smile.

"I'm gonna go shower" I nodded at what she said as I started to unbutton her button up shirt for her "go" I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

She walked towards the bathroom and went into the shower.

She's taking longer than usual so I decided to check if everything is okay. I knocked on the door "everything okay?" I asked her "yeah" she answered.

She left the door slightly opened for some reason. I stepped into the bathroom and I couldn't really see her because of the fog on the glass.

I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower with her. I placed my hand on her waist from behind so i don't scare her and she placed her hand over mine.

I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind her and placed a few kisses on her shoulder to comfort her.

She turned around to face me and I smiled at her "did you wash your hair?" I asked her and she shook her head "I couldn't. I'm tired" I nodded understandingly "that's okay.." I reached out for her shampoo bottle "..how about I wash it for you?" I asked smiling "you don't have to do that"

"I know" I put some shampoo into my hand and placed the shampoo bottle down. I ran my fingers gently through her hair and it surprised me when she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me softly.

It's the first time she ever initiated a hug.

I gently scratched her head spreading the shampoo all over her hair without pulling back from the hug.

I finished washing her hair for her and she kept hugging me.

"I'm sorry for the Zoe thing" she said against my neck "it's okay, it doesn't matter anymore"

"You have really nice tits" she said making me laugh "thanks, you clearly like them a lot" I said pulling back from the hug and looking down at her hard dick "I do"

I leaned closer to her ear and wrapped my hand around her dick "how about I take care of you?" I whispered in her ear "yes please" she whispered back making me smile.

I started to kiss her neck gently, sucking softly when I found her sweet spot. I kept rubbing my hand up and down her dick slowly making her groan.

I slowly got down on my knees in front of her. She turned off the water and rested back on the wall, looking down at me.

I gently sucked on her tip, moving my hand on the rest as I kept looking up at her. I slowly took more of her until I felt the tip hit the back of my throat "fuck" she mumbled resting her head back on the wall.

I really want to hear her moan but she's just letting out heavy breathes and low groans.

I started sucking harder on her as she placed her hand on the back of my head "you're so good" she said as she started moving my head on her.

As much as I wanted her to cry and let her show her emotions but we all know Kelly, she doesn't do things like that and I just want to give her whatever she wants for now.

I am going to help her with the crying thing but I have to find a way that works with Kelly. I'm not going to keep sucking her dick whenever she's sad, it would be nice to suck her dick but not in situations like this where she's sad and doesn't know how to let it out. She has to express her feelings.

How though? She's Kelly. I can't just sit her down and talk to her about emotions. I actually think she'd laugh if I did.

"I'm gonna cum, keep going please" the begging I fucking love it. Especially coming from Kelly who's supposedly a very tough dominant woman.

Seeing her like this for me makes me so proud of myself honestly.

"Fuck fuck" she mumbled. I kept looking up at her as she threw her head back with her mouth slightly opened "yes, fuck yes" she said. Her whole body tensed up as she came in my mouth.

I sucked her for a little longer then pulled back. I stood up and kissed her neck as she breathed heavily, still recovering from that orgasm.

"That was so fucking good" she said making me smile "don't be a bitch to me and you'll get more" I said making her crack a small smile "let's get ready for bed"