2.

Aaliyah's POV

I got out of the car and the driver rushed out to take the suitcases out of the trunk.

"Come here" I said to him. I hugged him tightly "take care of yourself there. If you need anything call me and if you still need anyone to drive you around I'm here for you" I smiled at what he said and sniffed as a few tears fell down my face.

I pulled back from the hug and I saw tears in his eyes that he tried so hard to hold back "I love you big guy" he laughed at what I said "I love you too"

It's really nice having the people that work for my parents like me. I like to treat them as good as I can because I know my parents treat them like shit.

I've never been more grateful that I was actually a decent human being that treated them well. I have another little family that I absolutely love.

"I'm gonna go now, bye" I said pulling back from him "bye. I'm gonna miss you" I smiled at what he said "I'm gonna miss you too"

"Ma'am, I'm the butler you can call me Noah. It's very nice to see you" the maybe fifty year old man said "may I?" He asked. I wrapped my arm around his as he walked me inside the house.

I looked around the house and like goddamn, it looks so fancy.

"The Salazars are waiting for you in the backyard. They're very excited to see you so no need to be nervous" he said reassuring me. I smiled and looked at him "I like you, Noah"

"A lot of people like me Miss Rose" he said making me laugh. He had a straight face but a cracked a little smile when he heard me laugh.

We went to the huge ass backyard then Christina and Peter came towards me alongside Kelly and Mike.

"Hi" Christina excitedly said hugging me. I looked at Kelly who looked at me with zero emotions behind those eyes.

"You're scaring her Chris" Peter said laughing. I shook his hand and looked at Mike who was so pissed off "hey" I said to him "hi" he coldly said.

"Mike stop being a child" Christina said to him making him roll his eyes and cross his arms "Kelly, maybe you can take Aaliyah and show her around the house" Peter suggested and Kelly nodded her head walking in front of me.

I caught up with her and she just showed me the house.

"This is.. our room I guess" she opened the door to one of the rooms on the second floor and let me walk in.

Nice looking room. It has a very chill vibe to it. Big bed, balcony, nice walk in closet, couch and tv and an alcohol section alongside a fridge.

"I um emptied a big side of the closet so you can put everything you brought with you and if you want to buy more you'll have a lot of space" I nodded my head and looked at the space she made for me as her clothes took a smaller side of the closet.

"Thanks" she nodded her head "yeah"

"Also.." she took something out of her pocket which was a small box. She opened it, taking the ring out "..can I?" She asked and I nodded.

I put my hand out for her and put the ring on for me. It's really beautiful and perfectly my size.

"It's pretty" I said looking at her. She placed her hands in her pockets and nodded "when's the wedding date?" I asked her. She shrugged "you choose"

"Can we wait for like a year or something?" She shrugged and nodded "I don't see a problem with that"

I smiled widely and nodded "okay" she nodded and scratched the back of her neck "I'll let you be. Get comfortable"

Kelly left the room and closed the door behind her. I didn't really want her to leave. I wanted to talk to her a little more, get to know her but seems like that'll be hard.

I decided to go take a shower so I can feel more refreshed. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower.

After I finished showering, I dried my body with a towel then wore a robe that was behind the door.

I walked towards the room to my suit case, taking some underwear and a dress to wear. I didn't want to walk around in sweats from the first day of being here.

I heard the door open "oh.." I looked at Kelly who just held intense eye contact with me "..just wanted to say dinner is ready" her eyes trailed down my body then back into my eyes "okay just give a me a few minutes"

She nodded and left the room. I blow dried my hair and got dressed then went downstairs to the dining room "you look beautiful" Christina complimented making me smile "thank you"

Kelly turned her head to look at me as I walked towards the empty seat next to her. I expected a compliment from her, nothing.

"You look good" Mike said. I turned to look at him since he was on my other side "thanks"

As we were eating and talking, by talking I mean everyone but Kelly who just said a few simple words here and there.

I felt a hand on my thigh, I looked at it then at Mike who just placed it there and continued talking with a smirk on his face.

I turned to look at Kelly who was on her phone texting someone. I just let him keep it there because Kelly is pissing me off.

Why did they have to make me marry Kelly and not Mike? What's the point. Kelly doesn't want this and I don't either.

I know I said she's hotter than Mike or whatever but I'm not ready to live with Kelly who shows zero interest, doesn't have a full conversation, probably doesn't even find me attractive and actually shows how uninterested she is.

I can do that with Mike. Men are easy. Just have amazing sex with them and they'll be on their knees for you. Or that's what happens with me at least.

I mean he's already showing more interest in me than Kelly. At least he complimented me.

I just want to know why they made me marry Kelly when Mike is the one that they know is interested in me.

I want to know why I'm supposed to marry someone I'm never going to be happy with.