26.

Aaliyah's POV

"You look hot" Kelly said looking at me wearing my bikini "I know" I held her hand and pulled her outside so we can go swimming.

We walked deeper into the water, my hand in hers. The water was now up to my neck and Kelly went down a little so it was also up to her neck.

I put my head back so my hair got wet then ran my fingers through my hair, looking at Kelly "you are the most beautiful, gorgeous..." she held my waist and pulled me closer to her, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck "...and perfect woman I have ever seen and don't even get me started on the non-physical things. I'll never shut up"

"I'm mesmerized by your beauty" she said quietly after a bit a silence. She's saying that she's mesmerized by my beauty when she's the most beautiful woman to ever exist is crazy to me.

And she's really funny too. I like that. Being funny is very important to me.

So she's funny, the most beautiful woman alive, controlling and jealous but in a way that I like not too crazy, is cold to everyone but me and loves me. The woman of my dreams.

We stayed in the water for a bit then went inside of the mansion, throwing a robe on as she did the same "let's make brownies" I suggested and she laughed "why?"

"Because, I wanted a cake for my birthday and you didn't get me one" I said. I didn't really care about the cake, I just want her to make brownies with me "we had sex for three hours yesterday" she said laughing "still not brownies"

She shook her head in disbelief "whatever makes my girl happy"

———

"Baby?" I said quietly when I didn't feel her around me in bed. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the empty space next to me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes then got up to put a silk robe on over my naked body because well, we had another eventful night.

I went towards the balcony when I saw that it was slightly opened.

I stepped outside making Kelly look at me and put her cigarette in the ashtray "did I wake you up?" She asked as I sat down on her lap, placing my head in the crook of her neck "no you didn't"

I placed a soft kiss on her neck then lifted my head up, looking at her "what are you doing up?" I asked, caressing her cheek gently as she looked in front of her "just thinking"

"About what baby? Talk to me" I said. She shrugged "too many thoughts at once" I kissed her cheek softly "I'm here to listen"

Kelly let out a shaky breathe as I waited for her to speak "I feel different.." she started off, looking at me "..in a good way and that's because of you. No one ever had this affect on me, only you have this affect on me and..I'm scared of getting my heart broken"

Does she think we're not going to last forever?

"Why do you think that?" I asked trying not to get too emotional. I am so attached to Kelly, I can't ever lose her.

"Because when I start to feel things for someone, I tend to push myself away before I get too attached but I couldn't do that with you. I simply couldn't stay away from you. I want to be with you all the time. I want to kiss you, hug you, tell you how beautiful you are and love you with everything I have in me"

Tears of happiness started to fill my eyes as I heard her words "and I am so scared of messing things up with you. I have so many negative traits"

"What? Why would you think that?" I asked her. I know she's cold and stern but I wouldn't call them negative traits.

"Everyone that has ever been in my life made me think that.." she said looking at me with tears in her eyes "..they all made me feel worthless, unimportant and not enough. I'm not the way I am because of nothing. I went through hell at a very young age and sometimes I try to move on but I can't because it's taking half my brain and power. I can't move on. I couldn't even find happiness in anything"

"That's before I met you. I was a bitch I know but I was scared of letting my guard down, that's until you made me feel safe and loved" I smiled and kept admiring her as she talked.

This feels right. Being with Kelly feels so right.

Her opening up to me is a very big step for her. She doesn't talk a lot especially about her feelings and issues but now she is. All she needed was someone to listen and I'm here to do that for her.

"I knew that falling for you wouldn't be a mistake and you proved to me in so many ways that love isn't as scary as I thought it was. You make everything better for me. You made me feel happiness that I didn't feel since..what happened"

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" I asked rubbing the back of her neck softly to comfort her. She's already opening up and I just want her to keep going because I know for a fact she won't open up again.

"Something happened when I was little as in like..not a consensual thing and it fucked me up so badly" she let out a breathe and I just felt my stomach ache from what she said. Someone hurt my girl.

I pulled her into my embrace and played with her hair gently "I never told anyone about it" she pulled back from the hug, looking up at me with the most sad eyes ever. This is the most emotions Kelly's eyes ever had in them. You can just see how sad she is.

"I'm glad you told me about it. Now you can talk about it whenever you want" I said making her let out a small laugh "I doubt that will ever happen. I don't know how to bring it up"

I thought about it for a bit "do you mind if..I asked you to talk about it?" I didn't want to ask her what's wrong or make her talk about it when she doesn't want that. As much as I wanted her to let it all out, I'm still going to do what makes her comfortable.

"I'd actually like that" she said which I didn't really expect but at the same time I did?

She probably likes how someone will ask about her and how she's doing since she didn't have that from anyone but her wanting to talk about her feelings is new.

But I like that she's talking about her feelings. It's definitely going to make her feel better and going to stop many obstacles that might face us in the future, we'll know how to communicate better.

"I feel good that I talked to you, it feels nice" she said relaxing her shoulders. I smiled and kissed her cheek "I'm here to listen, always"

She smiled and kissed my lips "now give me a cigarette" I said leaning to get one but she stopped me "no" I smiled and kissed her lips "I knew you would say no I just wanted to check if you still care about my health"

"Shut up. Of course I do" I kissed her lips again "I know"