5.

Aaliyah's POV

"You should take Aaliyah to work with you today" Kelly and I both stopped eating and looked up at her dad "why? She's gonna get bored there. It's all office work today" Kelly said.

"You need to show everyone your fiancée. You need to be seen as a couple at least until the gathering next week"

I looked at Kelly when she didn't respond "I would prefer staying home. I don't wanna get in the way of the business" I said politely seeing that Kelly didn't want to take me to work.

"You're sweet but you have to go with her, it's not a choice" I looked at Kelly and she nodded "yeah it's fine, I'll take her with me"

———

"It's not that I don't want to take you with me" I looked at Kelly through the mirror as she walked towards me while I was doing my hair "okay"

She nodded and stayed quiet for a bit "don't leave my side when we're there" she said. I laughed "why not? I'm not gonna get lost or something"

"Just listen to what I say" I shook my head and turned to look at her "no. Give me a reason"

"Because most of the people there are fucking gross and I don't want anything to happen to you" she said getting closer to me "I can look after myself-"

"Not with a gun pointed to your head" I tried to act like that didn't scare me but it really fucking did "this isn't a joke Aaliyah. I just want to keep you safe, I don't want to take any risks"

"Okay, I'm not gonna leave your side"

———

"If anyone even stares at you in a way you don't like, tell me" Kelly said before we stepped into the company "okay"

She interlocked her fingers with mine making me fight back a smile because I don't want to give her the joy of seeing me smile just because she held my hand.

We walked into the company and went towards the elevator as a few people greeted her and greeted me as well.

We walked into the elevator and went to the floor her office is at "a lot more people, just so you know" Kelly said holding my hand as the elevator door opened.

"Good morning Boss, pretty lady" some guy said "step back Fred" Kelly sternly said and he immediately backed off.

Kelly let go of my hand then wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling me closer to her. Hot.

I wrapped my arm around her waist as we kept walking to her office. I was getting a lot of looks, they tried talking to me but Kelly didn't let them. Again, hot.

She let me walk into her office before her then closed the door behind us "I'm never bringing you to the company again" she said walking towards her desk as she let out a breathe.

"Why not?" I knew why, I'm not sure actually but I just want to hear it from her.

I walked towards her as she rested back on her desk. I was in between her legs now as we both held eye contact "I just don't want to bring you here again"

"Wow, that hurt my feelings" it really didn't, I'm just hoping it made her feel bad so she can say what I want to hear.

I was going to walk away from her but she held my arm and pulled me back to her, my body touching hers this time.

I placed my hand on the side of her neck then I took her hand and placed it on my waist "I didn't like how they were looking at you" she placed her other hand on my exposed thigh since I was wearing a kind of short dress.

"And how were they looking at me?" I asked as I pushed myself against her a little "like they want to fuck you" she moved her hand up my thigh a little "why can't they fuck me?"

She gripped my thigh harshly which really turned me on actually then someone had to ruin this for me and knock on the door.

I backed away from Kelly a little and turned around. The person walked in after a few seconds "oh, I didn't know we were having company" whoever this bitch is said.

"We? Who is we?" I asked looking at Kelly then at the girl who placed a cup of coffee on Kelly's desk "I'm her assistant so I'm informed about everything" she said rudely.

"I don't need to inform anyone about bringing my wife to work" I smiled at what Kelly said and stepped back so the back of my body is touching her front.

I put my hand up, showing her 'assistant' my ring.

The look on her face, oh my god I love it so much.

"Oh congratulations" she said with fake excitement "thank you. You'll get an invitation to the wedding when the date is set"

She hummed with a smile on her face then mumbled something under her breathe as she made her way towards the door "what was that?" I asked her. She turned to look at me "oh nothing"

"Okay, bye" she left the office and I turned to look at Kelly "she's in love with you" I said. Kelly rolled her eyes and laughed, going around the desk and sitting down on the chair "I don't care"

"She's pretty" I said resting my hands on the desk, leaning to the front a little "I don't care"

She lit up a cigarette and rested back on the chair as I leaned to the front a bit more to give her a good look at my breasts "she has nice tits" I said tilting my head slightly to the side.

I saw her crack a little smile as she looked down at my tits, not even trying to hide that she's looking "I definitely don't care"

Kelly looked into my eyes again and I smiled at her "good"