8.

Aaliyah's POV

"Hey" I said walking into Kelly and I's bedroom. She looked up from her phone "hey"

I sat down on the couch next to her "where did you go?" She asked still looking down at her phone "I slept at my friend's place" she nodded her head and stayed quiet.

"I didn't mean to do something bad" I spoke up after a bit, breaking the silence "I just care about you and didn't want you to be pressured or anxious all the time. I didn't mean to cause any harm, I just wanted to help" I said while I was nervously playing with my ring.

She turned off her phone and stood up, leaning down to my level and resting her hand on the back of the couch "can you do something for me?" She was so close to my face.

I couldn't help but look down at her lips "whatever you want" i quietly said.

What the fuck Aaliyah? So pathetic.

"Never help again" she sternly said standing back up. The feeling I was having when she was that close to me, turned into complete anger.

"Fuck you Kelly. You're such a fucking bitch" I stood up and looked at her as she turned to look back at me "what did you just call me?" She asked throwing her phone on the bed and stepping closer to me.

"I called you a fucking bitch. What are you gonna do about it? Hit me? Kill me? What?"

All I wanted to do is let her know that I care about her, she could've said something nice or at least just smiled, that would've been enough but she did that and it tore my heart apart. I didn't like the feeling that I got at all.

"Don't ever call me a bitch again. I don't like that" she said, looking angry as ever. I laughed to piss her off more "oh really? I didn't like the fact that you shut me off like that when I was trying to come clean and have us back on good terms but you don't care about that, do you?"

Tears started gathering in my eyes as I spoke "you don't give a shit that what you said gave me this very painful feeling in my stomach. You don't give a shit that I cried in my friend's arms until I fell asleep because I felt guilty that I did something that could've harmed you which it didn't at all by the way so we could've just put that behind us and moved on"

A tear fell down my cheek so I looked down and wiped it "um..I-" she kept stuttering and I looked up at her, trying to see if she's actually going to say something to make up for what happened.

I don't even want an apology, just an 'I care about you' or even just a kiss on the forehead, she could rub my cheek and I'll be okay.

Anything, literally anything is going to make me feel better.

"I'm gonna go sleep in the guest room. I'll give you space" I said taking my phone and walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry" I turned around and looked at Kelly who was scratching the back of her neck "I was a bitch but don't go sleep somewhere else again.." I walked closer to her "..I know we don't like hug or whatever when we sleep but your presence gives me comfort"

"It makes no sense I know-" I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her chest, closing my eyes and relaxing into her embrace.

After a few seconds, I felt her wrap her arms around me making me smile.

"I feel safe with you" I said still hugging her "good"

I looked up at her "wanna go to bed and just forget about what happened?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

We went to brush our teeth together and I looked at her through the mirror smiling as I kept brushing my teeth "don't look at me like that" she said after she finished brushing "why not?"