19.

Aaliyah's POV

"They're gonna love you, don't worry" I said to Kelly as I walked to my friend's house. She laughed "of course they're gonna love me, I'm amazing" I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her towards the door.

I knocked on it waiting for my friend to open the door which she did after a few seconds.

We had a little gathering, like ten people showed up. They're not like my close friends, just friends. I haven't seen some of them in a while so it'll be nice to hang out with them.

"Hey" i excitedly said to everyone. I hugged everyone as Kelly said hi from afar, just shaking hands or fist bumping people.

I sat down on the couch and Kelly sat down next to me.

Kelly looks so fucking sexy right now. She's wearing this white blouse with the first buttons opened and some black pants. Fuck I just know I'll ruin the blouse she's wearing when we go back home.

I noticed that Kelly isn't the biggest fan of physical affection in front of people which I kind of don't like because I love being touched so much, it just brings me so much comfort but I won't force her to if she doesn't want to.

She does it sometimes though so it's fine with me.

We talked and I tried my best to include Kelly in some of the conversations so she doesn't feel awkward or anything.

There is this girl, Mia. She's one of the friends I had in high school but knew I'd never be close friends with because she's like a shitty person.

Anyways, she was staring at Kelly and biting her lip and shit. I didn't like it, I'm trying not to be too jealous but I just fucking can't.

Mia is gorgeous and she got everyone she wanted in high school, I just don't want her to try anything with Kelly since she has a history of stealing people's partners which is one of the reasons I said she's shitty.

I wrapped my arm Kelly's shoulder and went closer to her ear "you look really sexy" I whispered seeing her smile "yeah? You like the outfit?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

I bit my lip gently and nodded "wore it just for you" she said making me blush. I looked down at her lips then back into her eyes "you can kiss me you know? It's not illegal or anything" she said laughing.

I laughed as my face turned red cause I felt embarrassed then covered my face "I just know you're not the biggest fan of PDA so I'm not trying to step over your boundaries" I said removing my hands from my face.

She smiled and leaned in, placing a kiss on my lips "you're the first person that actually put my feelings about things like this in consideration.." she said and I tilted my head to the side slightly "..I really appreciate that"

"Of course baby" I said rubbing her cheek gently. She kissed my forehead then answered whoever called her name.

They talked a little then after a bit Kelly placed her arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to her which made me smile so hard.

She started rubbing my face with her finger softly making my heart jump from joy.

"Let's play truth or dare" someone suggested and we all nodded in agreement.

We played a little then the bottle landed on Mia and Kelly "truth or dare Kel" first mistake, don't ever call Kelly something other than Kelly when you literally just met her. She does not like it.

"Truth" she said not even looking at Mia. I fucking love Kelly, man.

"If you weren't in a relationship with Aaliyah, who would you date in this room?" She asked which made my smile instantly drop.

I looked at Kelly who looked up at Mia. My heart is beating out of my chest right now. I'm trying to be confident that she would still say me but I can't.

"No one. It's either Aaliyah or no one" Kelly said making me smile and let out a breathe in relief "let's say Aaliyah isn't even in this room" Mia said.

Goddamn she just wants Kelly to say her so she would hop on her dick. Fuck this bitch.

Kelly laughed "I'd fucking leave this room" she said making the others laugh at the way she said it "okay let's continue" I said spinning the bottle.

After a few rounds, it landed on me and Mia. Fuck my life.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me "dare" I already feel like I made a bad decision choosing dare.

"I dare you to make out with...Raul" I looked over at Kelly who looked very angry at what Mia said "I don't wanna do that" I said laughing and looking at Mia "a dare is a dare" Raul said making me roll my eyes.

He tried to get with me before and he's an asshole.

I don't want to go back home and sleep knowing I made Kelly upset.

I looked over at Kelly again and she clenched her jaw "it's fine" she said looking down.

Raul stood up and came towards me. He leaned down and kissed me. We made out for a few seconds then I pushed him back when he tried to keep going with the kiss.

I wiped my mouth and looked at Kelly who kept looking away from me.

We went on with our night but it's clear that Kelly's mood changed. Mine would too if I saw Kelly kiss someone so I don't blame her.

Kelly and I said our goodbyes to them then went to the car.

After a few minutes of driving, I decided to break the silence since the tension was making me very nervous.

"I'm sorry, I should've said no" I said looking at her. She sighed and kept looking at the road. I didn't get an answer so I just looked out the window.

"Did you like..like it?" I looked over at her again and frowned my eyebrows, shaking my head "no ew. His lips are crusty and disgusting" I said making her let out a laugh.

She stopped at a red light then turned her head to look at me "so you didn't feel anything for him when you kissed?" She asked. I shook my head "i don't anything for anyone other than you.."

I leaned over to her and kissed her softly "..your lips are the only lips I wanna kiss, your face is the only face I wanna wake up you. You're my forever person and I would never choose anyone over you" I said.

I don't know if she needed this reassurance or not but I know I would've loved to hear this if Kelly kissed someone as a dare.

I saw a smile form on her lips "really?" She asked and I nodded immediately "really"