6.

Aaliyah's POV

As I expected, Kelly is back to how she was before the whole office moment we had.

It's so annoying. I really thought we were getting somewhere with that interaction.

"I'm going out" I said to Kelly, taking my purse and walking towards the door to leave the bedroom "where?" I heard her ask "out"

"No shit. Where are you going Aaliyah?" She asked. I sighed and turned to look at her "going shopping with my friends. Is that all, mom?" I said sarcastically, crossing my arms over my chest.

I'm annoyed. Like very very annoyed and she needs to know that.

"What the fuck is up your ass? You've been like this for days" I rolled my eyes at her and turned around wanting to leave "I'm talking to you" she added.

I opened the door, ignoring her but then the door slammed shut and I was turned around and pinned against it with Kelly looking down at me as she stood dangerously close to me.

"I don't like this fucking attitude" she said trapping me between her arms "good, I'm not acting like this for you to fucking like it"

"You're pissing me off, Aaliyah" I smiled and tilted my head to the side "doesn't feel nice, does it?" She frowned her eyebrows in confusion from what I said.

I pushed her away from me "I'm gonna be late" I said fixing my dress as I held eye contact with her "don't wait up"

———

"Told you not to wait" I said as I got out of the car when Gavin opened the door for me. Kelly was smoking a cigarette outside.

She inhaled one last time before placing the cigarette in the ashtray they have outside.

"I got something for you" I ignored her and walked towards the entrance of the house but she held my arm and pulled me towards her "I don't want anything from you, thanks" I said pulling my arm back harshly.

"Just let me give it to you.." she said stepping closer to me, holding my waist gently and pulling me closer to her "..if you don't like it, feel free to throw it away"

Her eyes look softer than usual. Not by much but still softer.

"Okay" I said coldly. She placed her hand in her pocket, keeping her other hand on my waist as she pulled out a black box.

She pulled her other hand away from my waist and opened the box, showing the necklace inside of it.

"Is that.." I couldn't even complete my question from how shocked I was "yeah it is. Turn around for me" she said.

I turned around giving her my back "you said you wanted anything Paraiba diamond once but couldn't find any.." I smiled at what she said as she started putting the necklace on for me "..so I talked to a few people and managed to get you this"

She put it on for her and I placed my hand over it softly, feeling over the gemstone as she placed her hands on my waist.

"How much did it cost?" I asked her. She placed a soft kiss on my shoulder then went closer to my ear "don't worry about that. Do you like it?" She asked moving her hands to the middle of my stomach, pulling me even closer to her.

"I love it. Thank you" I placed my hand over hers "I'm glad you do"

"That's a really short dress you're wearing" I laughed and turned around to face her. I wrapped my arms around her neck "what? Jealous that people get to see me like this?" I asked teasingly.

"You wish" she had the side of her mouth twisted slightly upwards. It's not a full smile but we're getting there.

I'm not forgiving her for being an ass because she bought me something expensive, I'm forgiving her for the fact that she even remembered I mentioned it and that she's at least trying to fix things.

I bit my bottom lip slightly and put my hand over hers that was on my waist, moving it down a little "you get jealous a lot.." I said moving my face closer to hers "..I like that"

She slowly started leaning in and I closed my eyes, ready to feel her lips on mine "well hello there" I opened my eyes, turning to look at Mike who just walked out of the house.

Kelly held the end of my dress and pulled it down a little. I looked over my shoulder to see that her face went to its usual state, emotionless and mad.

She held my waist and pulled me back so my back was touching her front "whatcha doing out here?" Mike asked us "none of your business" Kelly answered.

"Damn sis, chill" he said laughing "do you smoke?" He asked me pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket "no" Kelly answered for me. I just tried to hide the fact that I like how jealous she gets even if she won't admit it.

"She can answer for herself you know?" He said placing a cigarette between his lips "I don't mind her answering for me" I said which made the smile on his face fade.

"Were you guys out on a date or something?" I shook my head at his question "I was out with friends"

Mike was staring at my tits with absolutely no shame and I did not like it. It's like he's talking to my tits.

"Oh did you have fun?" He asked but Kelly held my hand "we're going upstairs" she said which made me frown my eyebrows in confusion "I'm literally talking to her what the fuck" Mike defensively said.

"I don't fucking care. When you stop looking at her tits like that, you can talk to her" she said pulling me inside of the house with her.

We went up to our room "thanks for doing that" she looked at me and nodded her head "no problem"

She closed the door and took her suit jacket off "I'm gonna go shower" I said to Kelly, taking my heels off "okay"

As I was going into the bathroom, Kelly held my hand gently making me look at her "if you get uncomfortable about anything again, tell me. Even if it's because of my own family members"

I smiled and nodded "okay, I will" she nodded and backed away, allowing me to walk into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at the pretty necklace that Kelly got me and taking it off, placing it on the sink carefully.

I still can't believe she actually remembered. I didn't even think she even listens to me when I talk.