15.

Aaliyah's POV

"I don't wanna workout" I whined as Kelly dragged me out of bed "come on pretty, it's quality time together" she said making me get out of bed.

"I have an idea" I said smiling. She stopped dragging me "what?" She asked. I wrapped my arms around her neck "we can spend quality time cuddling in bed, kissing and not dying" she laughed and kissed my cheek "you're not gonna die"

I kept fake crying as she dragged me to the closet "why do you have so many clothes for working out if you don't work out?" She asked pulling out some leggings and a matching sports bra out of my drawer.

"So I can walk around with a water bottle acting as if I was working out and show off my ass and tits" she laughed and threw the clothes at me "show off your ass and tits then" she said making me roll my eyes at her "I hate you"

"No you don't" she pecked my lips and left the closet so I can change.

I got changed then went to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a ponytail as she did the same "you look so cute with a ponytail" I said cupping her face as she smiled "you look cute too"

"Come on let's go" we went downstairs to the gym they have and it is pretty fucking big.

"This is so cool" I said. She wrapped her arms around my waist from behind, placing her chin on my shoulder "I'm gonna make you hate coming here" she said kissing my neck "fuck you"

She laughed and I turned around to face her, wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her softly "go easy on me and I'll give you the best head of your life" I whispered against her lips, pecking them again.

Her hands moved down to my ass "I'm married to you, I'll get the best head of my life either way" she slapped my ass and walked away to get us some water bottles from the fridge they have in the gym "why do I have to be too good at everything oh my god" I jokingly said making her laugh.

"If you're good at everything then you'll be fine" I doubt that.

———

"Please, no more" I said laying on the floor as I was breathing heavily. Kelly laughed "we only did like five minutes of cardio. We didn't even start the real thing" she said.

"How is this not the real thing?" I can't even catch my fucking breathe.

"Come on pretty, I know you can do it. Let's start with a few sit-ups, I'll hold you down"

I groaned loudly as she held my ankles still so I can do some sit-ups "come on, with each sit-up you'll get a kiss" tempting.

I pulled myself up and was looking at her pretty smiley face right now "kiss" I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss which she gave me "you got nineteen left" she whispered against my lips "no too much" I whined making her laugh "I know you can do it, come on"

After a few sit-ups, I started fake crying which just made her laugh "I am never letting you fuck me ever again" I said doing a few more "yeah right"

"That's it..you're done" she said. I laid down on the floor "I'm done. This is my workout of the day" I said trying to catch my breathe.

She sat down next to me "wanna do a fun thing?" She asked and I immediately shook my head "me and you have completely different definitions of fun" I said making her laugh.

"Sit on my back" I looked at her confused "get up and sit on my back" she said getting in a push up position "no way you can actually do that" I said getting up "oh I can"

I sat on her back "you sure about this?" I asked and she nodded. She started doing some push-ups which seemed very easy for her "you're strong" I said and she hummed "fuck yeah I am"

"Okay get off I can't do more" I laughed and got off her back "that was really impressive" I said and she stood up "let's do another fun thing"

She walked towards some machine or whatever that thing is called. She jumped a little and held the bar "wrap your arms around me and don't let your legs touch the ground" this is fun.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from the side and my legs around one of her legs which made her laugh.

She has a really cute laugh.

She started doing some pull-ups easily and I was just having fun moving without doing anything "I love working out" I said making her laugh.

I love being the reason she laughs.

After a bit more she let go of the bar but I didn't get off her "are you not gonna-" I shook my head and she laughed "I'm going to shake you off my leg" she threatened.

"Okay okay" I got off her leg and she pecked my lips "I need you to spot me" she laid down on the bench after placing some heavy ass weights on the bar "wait no no. If YOU struggle to pull this up, I am going to be no help" I said.

She just laughed and held the bar. She started doing some bench presses I think then seemed to be struggling after like the forth one "no no no I cannot help you, Kelly" I said panicking. She laughed then pushed it up easily "just kidding"

"Fuck you" she laughed then kept doing more.

I kept talking to her while I was sitting on the ground as she continued working out then she finally finished "fucking finally" I stood up and she drank a bit of water then took a towel, wiping over her exposed stomach and neck.

She let it rest around her neck "you're sexy" I said placing my hand on her abs and one on her shoulder "I'm all sweaty" she said laughing "like I said, sexy"

Kelly leaned in and placed her lips on mine. I pushed her back until she hit the wall while we were making out. I threw the towel she had around her neck somewhere on the floor and wrapped my arms around her neck tightly.

"Sit down" she sat down on the bench just like I asked her to and took my pants off "I love working out even more now" she said as I straddled her "is this okay?" I asked as I started rubbing her from outside of her shorts.

"Yeah, it's okay" I pulled her dick out of her shorts and moved my panties to the side, slowly going down on her dick "this feels so good after an exhausting workout" she said kissing my lips "we can do it everytime you finish working out then" I said making her smirk and nod "that'll be amazing"

She wrapped her arms around my waist as we kept our lips moving in sync. I slowly moved my hips on her, both of us moaning into the kiss at the feeling.

"You feel so good" she said after I pulled back from the kiss and looked into her eyes. I moved a little faster on her dick and placed my head in the crook of her neck, placing a few kisses on it.

She tilted her head to the side to give me more access. I smiled and moved her hair to the other side and started sucking softly on her neck making her moan.

Pretty ass moan.

I kept sucking then backed away a little looking at her neck to see that I left a hickey which made me smile so I moved to another place on her neck.

We heard the door open so Kelly quickly carried me, placing me on the bench, pulling out of me and trying to cover me up.

She stood in front of me giving me her front as she looked over her shoulder to see Mike "damn" he said laughing. Kelly sighed and put her dick back in her boxers, fixing herself then getting my pants and standing in front of me again so I can put my pants back on "what the fuck do you want?" She asked him.

I stood up and Kelly turned to look at Mike, holding my hand "I'm here to workout" he said smirking "since when do you even workout?" She asked him "since now. You can't be mad that I came into the gym we have at our house"

"I'm not mad but still, fuck you" she held my hand and pulled me out of the gym "I'm sorry for that" she said as we went up to our room "it's okay, you didn't do anything"

"You wanna continue what we were doing in the shower?" I asked biting my lip. She looked at me smiling "I'd love that"