22.

Aaliyah's POV

I dropped back on the bed, waiting for Kelly to finish showering so we can cuddle to sleep like always. I looked to my side and noticed a notebook under her pillow.

Might be private, Aaliyah. Don't open it. It might make her mad.

But of course I took it. I'm too curious because I don't think it's a journal since Kelly made fun of having journals once. I'm just curious.

I opened the first page and it was some drawings with a pencil. Very detailed drawings but looks like she did them quickly yet so perfectly.

I flipped the next page, my mouth slightly opened at how talented this woman is. Why did she never tell me how good she is at drawing?

The next page shocked me. It looked like me if I'm not mistaken. She didn't draw the face, it was like a silhouette of my body. I looked at the corner of the page to see that it was the date of the first day we met which opened my eyes more at the drawing.

It was the exact dress I was wearing, the same way my hair fell over my shoulders, the same way I'm standing and she drew other people around me but made them more faded.

I flipped the next page, another drawing of me. The date was when I first came to their house. I was so mesmerized by the way she drew me. She captured everything and made me look so beautiful.

It made tears gather in my eyes.

Someone drawing me, the love of my life drawing me the way she does makes me want to cry.

I feel love I've never felt before. I feel more reassured about our relationship and about her love for me now.

"So you found it" I looked up from the notebook and saw Kelly who was slightly smiling "sorry" I mumbled feeling too overwhelmed with feelings. I closed the notebook and placed it down "no it's fine, I kinda wanted you to find it because I felt stupid if I just showed it to you"

After she got dressed, she sat down next to me as I flipped through the rest of the pages "did you see the first drawing of you?" She asked and I looked up at her, nodding my head.

She made us go back to that page "you wanna know why this is the only drawing with something drawn other than you? Like the people?" She asked and I nodded, smiling at her "yeah"

"It's because I wanted it to be clear how much you stood out and how people around were nothing compared to you. You looked absolutely gorgeous that my eyes couldn't believe it. I was worried about making eye contact with you because I was afraid you'd see how you made me feel from my eyes. I was so sure that it was obvious because I couldn't help but look at you with admiration"

"I was ready to rip my eyes out just so you could be the last thing I look at" tears were already leaving my eyes as I heard the way she talked about me.

The feeling I have right now is unreal. Having her talk about me like this is better than anything ever.

I feel like I'm on top of the world right now.

"I was completely shattered when I broke your heart with whatever shit I did. I don't think you'll ever understand the love I have for you. I would do absolutely everything for you" she said placing her hand on my cheek, wiping away my tears with her thumb.

"You're like a poet" I said laughing which made her laugh "I never had anyone talk about me like that" I added.

She nodded "good because if anyone did, I'd find them and murder them because what the fuck are they doing talking about my wife like that?" She said making me laugh "I love you" I said making her smile.

"I love you more"

She turned off the lights and came back to bed, laying down and putting her arms out for me. I placed my head on her chest and wrapped my arms so tightly around her.

I feel like I have to say more than I love you to her because she said things that made me literally cry but I have no idea what to say.

I looked up at her and smiled, seeing her with her eyes closed and a smile on her face "you're so perfect" I said making her open her eyes and look at me "says you"

Come on Aaliyah. "You're so perfect" shut the fuck up.

"I am so in love with you, Kelly" yeah don't say you love her, say you're in love with her because it's equaled to what she said. You're so smart Aaliyah.

"You don't have to say anything back because of what I said.." she said making me laugh so it's very obvious what I'm trying to do? Nice "..your presence is enough for me"

I put my head in the crook of her neck and kissed it softly "sleep baby, get some rest" she said kissing the top of my head.

I closed my eyes and inhaled her beautiful perfume that made me instantly smile. Everything is so perfect.

I am so happy right now.