Chapter:1-Introduction

Author's POV:

The Therapanyakul Family...the greatest mafia family, not only in Thailand but in the whole Asia. But despite that, the internal problems of the family was very complicated. The family is divided into two parts: Major and Minor. And now one other family, the Kittisawat family was included in them.

Porsche, the elder son of the Kittisawat family was dating the middle son of the Therapanyakul family, Kin...who also happened to be his step cousin. But despite the confusion and complications, the couple is living happily. Porsche is a dominant omega and Kin is a dominant alpha..They were called the power couple of the main family.

Porsche also has a younger brother, Porchay. He was an omega, small and soft..The boy was only 18 and too innocent for the mafia world. But he was dragged into this messy world because of his blood.

Today was the day Porchay was moving into the main family mansion. Though he hates the idea of his older brother being the second head of this family and being involved in the dirty works, he had no other option. His brother had finally found his fated mate and his happily. Porsche and Chay had been orphans from birth. And after a lifetime of suffering, Porsche had found the stabality and peace in his life..Chay couldn’t possibly take that away. But even so, he was very awkward.

"Phi..I'm not sure."

Porchay and Porsche were walking towards his room, after the brief meeting with Kin's father, Khun Korn and his elder brother Thankun. Chay was really scared of Khun Korn but he somewhat liked Thankun. He was a funny person. He was also introduced to Porsche's other friends and also got to knew about the minor family.

"What's wrong, Chay?"

"It feels really awkward to stay here. And people might think I'm living off of this family and you."

Porchay was really conflicted with his decision and wanted to run back home.

"Chay..don't you dare ever think of this nonsense ever again..You are my brother and also this is your family..You know our mother was the daughter of this family."

Porsche didn’t mean to shout, but it came out as such. This made Porchay flinch and Porsche fulled him into a hug..The brothers needed this comfort and it cleared Chay's mind...

"I know..ahhh..whatever...fuck it."

"Porchay...language."

Chay wasn’t someone who used to curse. Unlike Porsche, who used to curse in every situation..So it was a bit shocking for Por to hear his little brother curse..

"Heheh..sorry..Btw Phi..why are you sweating so much? Is your heat near?"

"Huh? Ohh shit..yah it's almost time for that."

"Then you better stick close to P'Kim."

Porchay teased and looked at his brother with his naughty eyes..His intentions were really clear to Porsche. And Porsche hitted the back of his head..

"Outch...broo.."

Chay rubbed the back of his head and dodged another hit from his brother..

"Don't tease your older brother."

"Hehe."

Porsche and Porchay walked to his room smiling and teasing each other. But little did Porchay know his moments of happiness will soon be tainted by the most evil and crooked individual he will meet in this family.

"I will defile your innocence with my wickedness baby...Wait and see..My new Prey."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author: Hello everyone..Welcome to a new story of KimChay..I'm basically crazy in love with this couple and this series..So I just can't stop writing about them.😚😚😚

I really hope you guys are going to like this story..And don't forget to leave a comment and vote..Love ARA♥️♥️