Chapter:21-Pleasure & Pain

Kim's POV:

I couldn’t be more shocked with everything going on..First me going into a rut despite medication, second my medicines not working and third this butterfly right infront of me, pulling me right into a deep kiss as I stood there still..It's not that I don't like his touch or the way his soft lips are brushing on mine..Infact it's quite the opposite...I love his touches and if I could I would tear every peice of clothing on that beautiful body and eat him alive....

Fuck Kim...Come back to your senses...I was trying to keep my mind cool..Which is why I tried resisting a bit...even though it took a lot of me to do it..My body was already weak to his smell and presence.

"Stop..Don't do this...Porchay."

I said pushing him back softly and walked to my bed, trying to put some clothes on...It was dangerous to walk around with only a towel on...This hungry kitten's eyes were too lustful and I'm afraid that I might hurt him again.

"Let me help you."

Chay took my shirt from my hand and thew it away somewhere...He satrted rubbing onto me and stroking his fingers all over my chest..

"You don't need to..I'll take care of it myself or ask someone else."

"You fucking bastard...You have the nerve to think of fucking someone else when I'm right in front of you?"

Porchay pushed me onto the bed, climbing over me...He started releasing his phermones, strong and angry, yet they were so seductive...And fuck those burning eyes...I was too stunned to even react. So I just laid under him and kept observing my kitten.

"Think about it one more time and I'll cut that dick of yours and shove it in your mouth."

I gupled unconsciously and I knew that it was a matter of fact that Chay was not kidding...I could feel his resolve and love..I really need to remember this person...I know he's important and we are so much more than just cousins or acquaintances...He was so much more to me..he's just too precious.

"Understood?"

I nodded roughly and Chay lot lower closer to me...our lips just a few inch away...His warm breathe was on my chin and his hands started travelling throughout my body...slowly and carefully..

"Now shut up and kiss me."

Porchay claimed my lips and everything was so heated...The kiss was so wet and I could feel his hardened dick on my not so covered one...Chay was going wild and exploring my body and it felt so good..But wait...does this kitten think that he'll be in control? That won't happen...I tried taking over and changing the position..But my body was being so submissive to this little omega and betraying myself...Fuck...his phermones were so intoxicating...It's almost as if I'm drunk...drunk in the pool of vanila and lavender..

"Fuck...why? Why is my phermones not working on you?" And why are yours making me crazy? Fuckk.."

I groaned breaking the kiss...I felt so frustated that Chay seemed to be in his perfect mind while I'm loosing my sanity...I hate being controlled and he was doing exactly that.

I guess the kitten understood my inner turmoil...He flipped our position...Now he was under me and my entire body was hovering over him, binding him to my bed...Wow...he looks so beautiful, yet slutty under me like this...I wonder what I did in my past life to have deserved to claim this beauty..

"Who said they aren’t working?"

Chay took my hands and guided it all over this body until it reached his own hard cock...It was oozing with pre-cum and even his asshole was leaking so much slick...I looked back to his eyes and they were filled desire and longing...